The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by matagi .

Strangely unsatisfying program, I must say.
Agreed, lots of old news for most followers of the sport. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/frown.gif I'm still training for ride to work day.

I was going to do Ride to Work, but I forgot I have to drop my cats off at the boarding cattery - 10 km in the opposite direction.

I was going to do Ride to Work, but I forgot I have to drop my cats off at the boarding cattery - 10 km in the opposite direction.
Seems like you're more screwed than Lance.

Eh, the show was ok, especially for casual fans and my newbie mates who ask me questions about it as if I was Greg Lemond, **** Pound, Mike Ashendon, Paul Kimmage and Matt Keenan all rolled into one. I'm making them watch i so they'll stop ask me stuff I don't know, coz I'm tired of improvising my answers :)

I thought it started good, then fizzed a little

I taped it and watched it on 1.3 times normal speed, which is very handy when narrators like that guy speak....s o .....b l o o d y.......s l o w l y

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

If any of your newbie friends missed 4 Corners, it's repeated tonight at 11:30
Or for those with iView, whenever you like.

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/rolleyes.gif/img/vbsmilies/smilies/duck.gif

What do we all think about Matt White and Greenvadge? Doomed? Any way they could not have known about Whites 'indiscretions'?

Should "indiscretions" be a bar to involvement in the sport?
Don't ask me, I couldn't give two ***** if he shot up Fentanyl while ****ing a goat dressed in yellow.

But what we have here is a dude that has retrospectively gone "Oh yeah, by the way, I did drugs with Lancey-poos back-in-the-day. Sorry I forgot to mention that on my job application with you guys....but don't worry, I managed to not absorb any culture or be tainted in any way whatsoever....you know, it was just a phase, like when I was 17 and high on meth and gobbed some guy......yeah that big **** salary should be fine, cheers."*

So if everyone else is cool with that, great.

*this was mostly parody

Originally Posted by Thylacine .

Don't ask me, I couldn't give two ***** if he shot up Fentanyl while ****ing a goat dressed in yellow.

But what we have here is a dude that has retrospectively gone "Oh yeah, by the way, I did drugs with Lancey-poos back-in-the-day. Sorry I forgot to mention that on my job application with you guys....but don't worry, I managed to not absorb any culture or be tainted in any way whatsoever....you know, it was just a phase, like when I was 17 and high on meth and gobbed some guy......yeah that big **** salary should be fine, cheers."*

So if everyone else is cool with that, great.

*this was mostly parody
If the goat was dressed in yellow, that's OK. If he was dressed in yellow - HANG 'IM HIGH!

Got lost again trying to take the Eastern Freeway path all the way to the beach. Maybe one day they'll put up signs? Farkkk.....

Ended up in Noble Park. Got out alive. Just.