The Thread about Nothing....

Melbourne are getting flogged. Again. So what was with the gheybo MKR thing with their players before? Or the ever more gheybo camera in the rooms for the **** pre game motivational talk from the coach? It motivated me to change the channel and watch that truely heroic and hard little bushman cnut in The Gods Must Be Crazy How can these useless cnuts look at themselves in the mirror? No. 1 draft pick Jack Watts lolz. After last weeks **** performance they should be having a good hard look at themselves, not be poncing around in the kitchen for a channel 7 promo/public relations exercise cooking *** food. The sooner this **** excuse for a football club folds or drops back to the vfl the better.

I took the boy down the skatepark before. It was better than paying to see the crusty demons. I was an ok bike handler when racing, probably better than average, could mix it with more than most on the track or in a bunch sprint knocking shoulders or fighting for a wheel, didn't fall too often. But I realised today there are about 500 kiddies and teens in this town who'd pwn me in the bike handling stakes. I ride up this steep ramp and looked down and shat myself. I realised why all the bmx kids ride around with their seats on the top tube. So I dropped mine, hung my bargearse over the back wheel and down I went. I didn't crash or die. Go me. I said to some 9yo stunt guru that I now know why they have their seats so low. He fixed me with his steely hard gaze, paused dramatically and said 'its better mate'. Hinaultesque. No explanation, it just is. I was impressed.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

I took the boy down the skatepark before. It was better than paying to see the crusty demons. I was an ok bike handler when racing, probably better than average, could mix it with more than most on the track or in a bunch sprint knocking shoulders or fighting for a wheel, didn't fall too often. But I realised today there are about 500 kiddies and teens in this town who'd pwn me in the bike handling stakes.

I ride up this steep ramp and looked down and shat myself. I realised why all the bmx kids ride around with their seats on the top tube. So I dropped mine, hung my bargearse over the back wheel and down I went. I didn't crash or die. Go me.

I said to some 9yo stunt guru that I now know why they have their seats so low. He fixed me with his steely hard gaze, paused dramatically and said 'its better mate'. Hinaultesque. No explanation, it just is. I was impressed.
I love story time with Unkie Classo. This bloke could have taken some lessons (fark those boring parables)...

esaru3ud.jpg

Well that's one out of the blue Jono. Is there tourble in lovesville for you?

Very sore joints and muscles in the right leg today. From only having one crank arm on the bike for about 5k yesterday. In fact I feel quite out-of-whack. Can't see how those one-leg drills would be beneficial... I'm a big fan of symmetry.

Jono thank you for your verbal abuse and kajik up the ****.

I have just purchased rapha knicks and spent a further $283 at wiggle.com on merino wool merkins, lycra arm things, compacted museli honey balls and valve extenders.

Ive just hit the pay now button. My optimism is at an all time high right now. I could not be more convinced that these products are exactly what have been missing and inhibiting my greatness.

I've turned the corner this time for sure.

Hehe. Look what the um, rats dragged in. The fartographer went downstairs this morning to put the coffee on and found a new boss in my office chair. Friendly little lass from who knows where promptly followed her upstairs for a cozy breakfast in bed with us. A proffered bowl of milk soon had her curled up asleep on the office chair for a couple of hours and then on my lap when I nabbed the space.

And now....free lunch. Goneski. Tail and all. Round one to the *****. Next course not far away I'm sure.
YEEEES. You're welcome here anytime young lady.

Originally Posted by classic1 ..

I said to some 9yo stunt guru that I now know why they have their seats so low.
Ha! I was similarly put in my place a few years ago.
After telling a few of them how stupid they look riding like that, and that they'll go slower and could wreck their knees, one of them explained the "tricks" thing -- how it gets the seat out of the way...or whatever. ha.

Incidentally, I checked out the new skate ramp in Elwood (or St Kilda?), and I can't believe there's not a permanent ambo helicopter there to rush half-dead kids to the Alfred.

Originally Posted by gplama .

Vadar. ... Still think you need to shed the kegs before smashing cnuts? Then stop eating for a few months, just get it done.
Ha, that's not a problem for him, despite what he says. :) He's built an elite swimmer or the quintessential modern footballer; kinda like Kouta or Klimmy.
In fact, if I had his build I'd probably quit bikes, go back to pumping iron 6 days a week, and try to pick up every day. HA

VadarStrikesBack said:
Jono thank you for your verbal abuse and kajik up the ****.
I have just purchased rapha knicks and spent a further $283 at wiggle.com on merino wool merkins, lycra arm things, compacted museli honey balls and valve extenders.
Ive just hit the pay now button. My optimism is at an all time high right now. I could not be more convinced that these products are exactly what have been missing and inhibiting my greatness.
I've turned the corner this time for sure.
This is what you deserved
saja3e7u.jpg
It's what you got. Great to have you back
qa7urutu.jpg

Seriously Jono. Stop it.

Alright, the important question? Nev get on the BOM website. Is it gonna be the wet Paris-Roubaix we've been waiting for the last 8? 9? years?
Please. I think we're due. Not least to maybe level the field.