The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack .

Lammie now would be a good time to PM if you have a deal lined up with the local SRAM boys on the elsa quarq. Otherwise I will be extract one from the US in next 24 hours.
*crickets* *crickets* I'm paying just as much as the next guy..... so I'm still on PowerTaps for the foreseeable future.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

So what's your beef with integrated seat masts, llama?
No upsides. All downsides. Stiffer is ********. Lighter is mostly ********, they still have a seat collar. To sell your frame you need to find your identical twin.

Originally Posted by gplama .

*crickets* *crickets* I'm paying just as much as the next guy..... so I'm still on PowerTaps for the foreseeable future.

Hmmm I see. Time to get a bit creative then.

Originally Posted by swampy1970 .

Man... I'm back on here for a few days and posts are going "missing" already.
Yeah ofcourse. Its the interwebs fault....thats logical. Couldnt be you.

Somewhere in sepptransylvania swampcnut grapples with ctrl alt del....

and we will be finding these in the swan river soon this one made it to Geraldton.. border protection/img/vbsmilies/smilies/ROTF.gif

Originally Posted by paulambry .

I watched 'the best of' that series a little while back. I don't think I'll ever swim in a river again.
Did you see the one where he is the Amazon investigating about a fish swimming up a blokes japs eye? He met the bloke and they went to some museum and looked at the actual fish, which they'd pickled in alcohol after it was extracted from the poor bastards schlong. Funnily enough, he didn't want to handle it ahahahaha

classic1 said:
Id have thought no. The old bat wasn't right wing enough.
The only real reason I liked her more than the rest of them is that she wasn't a spineless fcuk. Britain needed to keep subsidizing coal mines that had been losing cash for over a couple of decades like it needed a war in the South Atlantic. Sure, not a popular move but, IMHO, handing out cash on a lost cause is intrinsically wrong. Speaking of Thatcher, since she was of one the folk that devolved soft serve ice cream back in the day, just think about her when you start licking. Hahahhaa.

VadarStrikesBack said:
Yeah ofcourse. Its the interwebs fault....thats logical. Couldnt be you.  Somewhere in sepptransylvania swampcnut grapples with ctrl alt del....
Of course I'd never had posts to "missing " on here before... *yawn* ... Funnily enough about the last time that happened the posts included some comments about another country and soon after the air cleared from that got $100 for Poster of the month. Lolz ... I wonder what Lim is upto these days. Try harder next time Vadar.

First conversation with someone I've never met and them learning I'm a cyclist... "Oh you're not one of those trouble....blahblahblahbah". No. ****. I'm one of those fit, healthy, self driven, successful individuals who rides a bike. **** me, right?

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Quote: Originally Posted by paulambry .

I watched 'the best of' that series a little while back. I don't think I'll ever swim in a river again.
Did you see the one where he is the Amazon investigating about a fish swimming up a blokes japs eye? He met the bloke and they went to some museum and looked at the actual fish, which they'd pickled in alcohol after it was extracted from the poor bastards schlong. Funnily enough, he didn't want to handle it ahahahaha

Yes... I am trying to unthink that one in particular.

Originally Posted by classic1 .

aka. FISHWANG!

Originally Posted by VadarStrikesBack .
These rapha knicks wont parade themselves. Is it too much to combine neon rapha 'pro wow retro yet hot yet modern yet sexy' knicks with my world champ jersey for beach rd wars?
Speaking of neon:
once we shave out legs, we're all wankers, but the fluoro light red socks that some of the cool kids wear is taking it to a whole new level :)