devil.png
kiss.png
big-smile.png
angry.png
, etc

Here's one for BP on Fridee nights:
confused.png

Ha.
in his slightly broken English, Bakelandts -- when talking about Chavanel in the short breakaway -- came up with a much nicer way of saying 'wheel-sucking crunts': "the guys in his wheel were profiting from his efforts"

I see the "gorilla" rode like an dumb ape, trying to slot into "the gap that wasn't" and caused the big stack towards the end of the stage1 - ripping his rear mech clean off his bike as he rode into Tony Martin with the force of a wrecking ball... No need for **** like that with over 5km to go. I thought we'd see less off that since Tylar Farrar was told to stay home...

Pioneer - the company better known for electronic goodies is now in the power meter game. Cav sporting hydraulic rim brakes - maybe that's one of the reasons he managed to stop in time during yesterday's big stack that left a ton of riders looking like road kill. Fun day in the hills yesterday - 320km became 200km and finished with me sitting in the grass wondering where I was and why I was dressed in cycling gear sitting next to someone else's bike.

Yeah, who are those no-names that Jono's carrying?
cool.png

Hey, Jono. Ed Phillips reckons he can ride, right? Have ya smashed him yet?
zipped.png

Is that Gates? Does he still ride?

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Yeah, who are those no-names that Jono's carrying?
cool.png
I respect any lady who says "with enough KY jelly anything is possible"
devil.png

Incidentally, has anyone heard the tossy pronunciations of his name by commentators?
I naturally thought it would be pronounced the good-old Aussie way: "Peter Sayg'n", but I've heard "Peter Saygar" and "Petta S'garn"

sick.png
nerd.png
shocked.png
impatient.png
crying.png