The Thread about Nothing....

Uh oh!! All the conspirators (the aliens, the CIA, the Freemasons, the guy who locks the dunnies on Beach Rd, the rich guy I smashed on Beach Rd on Thursday night, etc, etc) have silenced the cool kids' forum again

http://forum.cyclingnews.com/

Originally Posted by roshea .

My bigger dog is a goofball who is friendly to nearly all dogs EXCEPT black ones with hairy faces - he's really wary of them like he can't work out how to deal with them, even if they're giving other "play" signals. He's ok with labradors but not with black kelpies or black longhaired German shepherds. My wife suggested that he can't properly work out the expressions of hairy black faces - would fit in with what you're saying since you can't see their eyebrows move.
Hmm, interesting

Originally Posted by Jono L .

But that's why we love you.

A geek who can SMASH CNUTS.

An unorthodox but stunning combination.
Ha! I'm the buffest geek I've ever met

stevebaby said:
I looked into the face of a chihuahua recently, and it was like looking into the cold dead eyes of a psychopath. The most evil ****** eyebrows I ever did see. It was like gazing into the abyss of Hell..  
I think those little bastids are actually Satans rats. They're not designed to do anything obviously bad but their psyche and annoying bark represent true evil - in the same way that mini vans/people carriers are the manifestation of evil on earth.

62vette said:
Jack Bauer doing a wheelie for the sheep shaggers on Ventoux
Apparently the lad tried some wheelies or something similar on a descent the other day and stuffed his face in a fence post. Ouch. "Chloe - get me the location of the nearest ambulance. I need that satellite coverage now!!!"

Originally Posted by paulambry .

Little Q. Sublime.
Yep. And he didn't even need to use the blowdart that must have been in his jersey pocket the whole time, surely?

A just podium for mine. Which means I'm not hanging **** on Froome for being extraterrestrial, he'd proven his potential in the last year and a half, and yet still played the role he was paid to, with ominous glimpses of his capabilities regardless, the only question really was how much better he was capable of being, which he has now answered;
and I'm also glad that stoic little Columbian marvel overtook Contador, and Rodriguez likewise.
A compelling Tour, all round.

Kittel for tonight, btw.

*no spoilers in this post*
shocked.png
nerd.png

Tonight's trivia: from 50km remaining to 2km remaining on the Chomps Ulyssees, they averaged 49.7km/h. That's a handy 'Kermesse' pace. Ha

A bit of dirty ******* action from yesterday. Lets see if Cav could get away with **** like this in a sprint and not get penalized. The race director apparently saw "no irregularities" http://youtu.be/IGMaFgcjLpc

What a civilised start to the morning - MotoGP from Laguna Seca. Coverage beginning at 6:30am.
big-smile.png

I was flicking through the channels and spotted MotoGP and then thought "fcuk!" - Laguna Seca is only a 2 hour drive away. Ah well, there's always next year...