The Thread about Nothing....

Happy burfdee beebers!
big-smile.png

0.jpg

bbp said:
So I called Dirty and said Happy Birthday Cnut, but I actually meant thanks for nothing cnut, but he said thanks, then I said **** you cnut, and he didn't understand it, so I called him a cnut again and he still didn't get it, because it was actually his birthday three days before and I was the first cnut to wish him happy birthday but I'd forgotten and didn't remotely mean that, so who's the cnut now? Tricky.
I see.

roshea said:
bbp said:
  Oh and in case you hadn't been watching Project Binky, you should.
Holy **** - what glorious madness! I just zoomed through all 7 episodes only to be left hanging. Now I'm angry that I have to wait for the next one(s). 
That is fantastic. Just love the lame humour. By golly though, the workmanship is as brilliant as their gags are lame. And yeah... grrrrrrr... must have the next instalment!!!!!!

classic1 said:
Swans by 25. Hawthorn were shot in the last quarter last week and shouldn't have won. Ports poor kicking cost them and they were all over the hawks. Dunno wtf they are doing naming Rioli. Preliminary finals can be weird after one teams had a week off, but Sydney were frightening and Hawthorn looked mortal. I just can't see anyone beating a scary looking Sydney.
FAIL

Originally Posted by classic1

FAIL
Yeah nah, I couldn't believe it. I watched the first half as I was getting ready for me ride, then hit 'record' as I farked off on me bike. Like you, and many others, I reckoned Port were noticeably better than Hawthorn last week, and I thought the Swans might've smashed them yesterday. It shows what I know, I guess.

Hehe. Nice one. And my mum's name is Sue so it's Escape from Suez Canal too.
And I'm not even gonna moan about a headache, despite a 12 hour beer drinking session yesterday. I'm not sure if that's something to be proud of or not? Hmm.

So your birthday went off with a bang?

Oh, yeah. The nitro is a vasodilator - that won't help ya headache. Caffeine might help fix that.

Originally Posted by roshea
So your birthday went off with a bang?

Oh, yeah. The nitro is a vasodilator - that won't help ya headache. Caffeine might help fix that.
Yeah it's instant headache material that's for sure. It can hammer for hours and finally wear off just before you're due for the next dose. Whee.
Actually got a chemist to whip up a batch of the alternative- Diltiazem, which also supposedly causes headaches, but some people report it's better than the nitro; but was gonna finish this tube of Rectogesic off first. Ok, TMI as usual. :) Hi everyone.

Originally Posted by roshea

Yes, I have experienced the joys of this stuff. Fortunately the headaches weren't terrible for me.
Yeah I got used to it after a while and had less obvious headaches when I was using it 8 times a day prior to the botox, but then I was on painkillers too then. Now I'm only using it 3 times a day as the botox has worn off, but no painkillers, and the headaches seem worse than last time. Time to try the other stuff.

ah, faaaaark! This Pommie ***** is doing farkin foreign accents on the names. Ugh!! Farkin posing fakin pretentious ********,.
I'll haffta watch it with the sound down