The Thread about Nothing....

false
EoinC2 said:
G'day, Classic. She is, indeed, smashing it. 3 months after her 16th birthday she broke the Aussie Allcomer U19 record for the Flying 200 at Oceania's in Adelaide with an 11.677s. She's got State U19 Champs this weekend, then Nationals in Melbourne in January. This armchair athletics works OK for me...
Wow! That's pretty impressive.

classic1 said:
Here you go Pauly. A real live strezlecki koala
Beautiful! How grouse to see one in the wild. I hope you didn't get any green vomit on you. And I hope the Strezlecki Demon doesn't join forces with Ma's Monster. Could be apocalyptic.

It's funny how the same drugs are used for both animals and humans.

My old cat was on meloxicam to help with her arthritis, it made years 15 - 18 tolerable for the poor little tripod. And she was also taking the same dose of neomercazole as my mum-in-law, both for hyperthryoidism.

Originally Posted by matagi
Apparently we had an earth tremor this morning - anyone feel it?
I didn't feel it, but something woke me up, then heard all the radio hosts going on about it

Originally Posted by matagi
It's more alarming if your pet cat is similarly afflicted.
Is it common knowledge that cats can see in the dark? They have 6 to 8 times more rod cells in their eyes than we do.
This is one reason why they're such awesome night hunters (the rats have NO chance).

On the other hand, their day vision is apparently much worse than ours

They (people in white coats) reckon this is how they see at night, compared to us.

There's some shitful Katy Perry movie on that I caught 2 mins of channel surfing. They filmed looking up at her while she was on stage wearing a predominantly white outfit. Katys vagina looked really sweaty.

There was a big stack tonight in our bunch at Sandown, resulting in 2 ambulances rocking up, and all races canned. I'm not sure why they were cancelled, but I gather having 2 ambulances doing u-turns to get off the track could cause problems.

Leaper apparently needs surgery an an AC joint, and one other guy was a bit worse, I think, but I dunno what happened to him. Nothing super serious, as far as I know.

One **** thing is that I might've had a minor involvement, coz it could've started when someone clipped my back wheel. I hope I didn't do anything too stupid or unpredictable. There were at least 5 guys involved.

Tom Leaper @tom_leaper 1h Thanks to everyone at sandown plus the ambos and folk at the alfred. Dislocated ac joint and surgery 2nite or tmw. Mrs.L
View details ·

Unless you slammed the anchors on or deviated 2 feet, **** em Nev. Should watch where they are going. If they wanna do Abdu or Talinsky impersonations that's not your fault.

Thanks. Yeah nah.... but I was slightly slow in the corner. Also, we'd just come out of the the fastest corner at the northern end, so, as is often the case, we were single file, so it's probably the last place anyone expect any overlapping.

It was weird.
I felt something as I heard a pop and a rapid deflation, then I struggled to control bike for a few seconds, so I assumed I'd had a blowout.
I was shocked to see that I had no flat, then I looked back and saw the carnage. The deflation must've been the guy right behind me.

From the sequence you describe, it sounds like the guy behind had a blowout while slightly overlapped with you and consequently touched your bike.