The Thread about Nothing....

One of my ex pro cycling mates is toying with the idea of starting his own cycling clothing label. I was over at this house for dinner so I had to be polite so all I said was 'that is a farken spastic idea and enough with all the **** cycling gear - dont you dare turn out another rapha down under alternative or I will stab your **** with a plastic fork.' Or something such like.

He's smart enough to ignore me so good luck to him in his venture.
ha ha. Yeah nah, there's enough of them.

I've said before, but I'm careful to snigger at anyone in a WC top after someone pointed out to me that they could've been the 40 to 45 wc in 1974, or something like that :D

There's a new kit getting around town which is particularly horrible, but I can't find a photo. I'm not sure if it's a "team" thing or not. It's a dark-ish colour background COVERED from top to bottom with lighter-coloured checks or triangles or something. Blerk!

if it's not this, it's very similar. and I've seen BLOKES wearing it :D

3ae4e8675f325e71e352dc482f814348.jpg

Look out if Alan Davis explodes! Talk about catching up on all the cake he couldn't have when he was a pro.
Yes, this is the same human

721987139798_07100907_image090658_large.jpg

Allan+Davis+19th+Commonwealth+Games+Day+7+Fa0EtcBMHuwl.jpg

Reactions: paulambry
***********, Michael Moore DOES look like an old lesbian
Yeah , and rather fragile. Maybe one for the deadpool soon?
But wasn't that one of his best productions ever?
I logged in to say as much, and am happy to be able to riff off someone else.
And hey, it's not drunken youtubes, right?
But I really liked it. This one btw.
http://www.sbs.com.au/ondemand/video/875666499826

And yeah I'm a lefty, and obviously not all of you are. But then, not even I totally am, I'm a small business owner, I'm a capitalist, hopefully a decent one- ethically that is, because I'm completely atrocious at writing invoices, so I'm actually an awful capitalist, but I didn't want to make this about me.

Yes many of Michael Moore's doco are inflammatory, and can alienate the average westerner, and I haven't bothered to watch them all, but this one was different. Despite the inflammatory title "where to invade next" it's in some ways the least controversial.
I can definitely recommend it to rightwingers as art. As a poem. To what America, and by extension Australia, has been. And as an eyeopening snapshot of how how other countries handle what I imagine are pretty much the same human condition and issues with different methods.
Made my weekend, even better than my slowcooked corned beef. And the burlesque. Not sure if it was better than that Guatemalan rum though.
Please watch it.

Goddamnit, have I lost picture posting privileges? That's weird when I should have really lost video posting rights first.

OK not us. We never never bothered with a proper constitution. Alright we let women vote kinda early I guess. Probably because it added revenue from fines. Ummm. OK it's not about Australia. But, but
whatever, it's worth a watch.