The Thread about Nothing....

I'll see your Zoot and raise you a Spectrum.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

(Shiity audio but it's the original vid)

I hope you've looked after the Fartographer. Proper like.

Tactical masterclass by Kwiatkowski at Milan Sanremo.

Did the bare minimum in the final with a rampaging Sagan, although I suspect he turned himself inside out on the poggio. He and Alaphillipe were never on Sagan's wheel until the decent.
Put himself second wheel, then laid off Sagan to :
-con Sagan to move early,
-give himself room so Alaphillipe couldn't box him in,
-race up to Sagan's wheel in the slipstream so he had momentum to carry himself over Sagan for the win.

Did it perfectly.

Dads bike update, with Mavic GP4 and C-Record hub goodness. They're my wheels and brand new fuggin CX's. I should steal them back.
IMAG0894.jpg
IMAG0895.jpg
IMAG0897.jpg

Tied and soldered wheels too. That's pro guru ****.

There's a nice gouge on the edge of one of the rims and a bit of a gouge on the end of the skewers. Those wheels look ace, but they've been to war. There's not a huge amount of anodising left on the back rim either, and I hardly ever used the back brake. Wore the anodising off in basically one race, a vic 100km title and Warnambool in the pissing rain.

Last edited:
It puts a whole new spin on the song No Particular Place to Go.

Btw, lolled at the scatting comment

Alright I'm in.
2017 TAN Dead Pool
Matagi
- Phil the Greek, Bob Hawke, Kirk Douglas
classic1 - Billy Graham, Paul Gascoigne, Glen Campbell
paul - Michael Schumacher, Robert Mugabe, Johnny Depp [David Rockefeller]
Wilchemy - HRH Queen Lizzie, Bert Newton, Michael Parkinson
62vette - Jimmy Carter, Betty White, Hugh Hefner
Steve - Peter Carrington, King Michael of Romania, Ben Cousins
HH - Diane Feinstein, Sir Frank Williams, Rolf Harris [John Howard]
roshea - Clive James, John Glenn, James Hird
lama - Molly Meldrum, Donald Trump, Geoffrey Edelsten
Swampy - Hillary Clinton, HRH Prince Phillip, Charles Manson
bbp - Donald Trump
Hey Wilchemy - looks like you're in with a chance!

Bert Newton rushed to hospital with pneumonia

He's had a few bouts of pneumonia in recent years, so odds on one of them will see him off.

You know what I hate? Checkout chicks. They can get ****ed. And to think I used to rant about the introduction of self serve check outs and how they put checkout chicks out of jobs. I've changed my tune. They are great. Here's why.

When I go to the supermarket sometimes i will grab a peppermint crisp or violet crumble. This can be a frustrating experience, as often I have to go through THE WHOLE ****ING BOX to find one that isnt broken. Fair dinkum, the **** shelf stackers must chuck them on the shelf from 20 feet away. Anyway, I digress. After eventually finding a peppermint crisp or violet crumble in one piece, I go to the checkout with my lolly and all my other ****, only to have the checkout moll CHUCK MY CHOCKY BAR in the bag, instead of gently placing it in there like its a faberge egg. Or the dumb molls will stack the milk, three bricks and a cinder block on them. Then I go home all excited to eat it only to find its totally smashed up in the wrapper, creating huge disappointment after going to all that effort to find an unbroken one. If I wanted a designed to be pre-broken Flake bar I'd buy one. Pricks of things they are btw. What spaz designed that shitcunt chocolate bar?

So get ****ed checkout chicks. I'm using the self serve from now on and you'll be out of jobs and dealing with Centrelink before you know it. All because you are careless insensitive clumsy stupid molls.

Amen.

Last edited:
You are being complicit in your own disappointment there, Classo. You should keep your chocky bar back at the end of the line of groceries (even keep your hand over it) so that it is the last thing to go into the bag and hence is less likely to be crushed.

Forget self serve checkouts, they need to bring back the bag packer. Remember those?

I'm with both of you... I carefully arrange all my stuff on the conveyor belt (stuff that goes in the fridge together, stuff for the laundry together, stuff for the dogs together etc and all the smashable stuff last) and sure enough, it all gets mixed up and mangled.

I hate Bunnings the most. I've never got through without a price check. Ever. Even when I'm fastidious with picking items that have the barcode on them.

I used to be a bag stacker. Fastidious. And I used to be a shelf stacker. You weren't supposed to stack broken goods. Funny, we were always inexplicably clumsy with the Tim Tams or the Violet Crumbles or whatever we fancied on the day.

Last edited: