The Thread about Nothing....

Caption this photo

Clipboard_zpskjcsxmt7.jpg

Stop spooning me, I'm trying to win Flanders

Get that **** out of my anoos

Was it good for you darling?

Abbots on the pollie pedal again. He's riding a Baum. More proof politicians are overpaid

Tour of Flanders....what a great race. Nearly as good as last years Paris Roubaix. Gilbert is a tough cnut.

Yep, cracker of a race. Especially since Gilbert waited while I had a nap until he made his attack. Very considerate. :D

Reactions: paulambry
Yep. He'd made an awesome attack midweek in Paris-Nice just for fun and I went 'ooh that ****er's just testing his legs, and how, he's back' and texted Classo saying Gilbert for Paris-Roubaix, but obviously he's gone a week earlier in superlative style. But if he does back up for P-R that'll mean he's won every Classic. Ooh.

Belgians . I prefer Roger de Vlaeminck and his massive ego. I was brought up on de Vlaeminck stories. And Freddy Maertens stories.

Dad almost punched de Vlaeminck in the head once. True story.

Dear SBS,

You ****ing retards listen up.

I dont want your **** phone interviews with former riders et al with spastic pointless questions and comments from Tomalaris when the critical moves in the race are going down.

How ****ing hard is it to confine your **** interviews to the first 150km of the race. Leave the critical moments of the race alone and let us watch it and have some commentary from Keenan.

Its not rocket science you tools.

What exactly are you trying to say?

They keep going on about van avermaet. Roelandts can sprint a bit.