The Thread about Nothing....

Sorry, with his grandson, who was on drums, not producing. Google before posting, even if you almost remembered it right, and knew you were wrong somehow, because YOU DON'T GET LONG ENOUGH TO EDIT, ********.
I mean it was 20 plus years ago, and fine, if someone sneaks a quote in first, let it stand, but we deserve longer to correct ourselves.
Especially us drunks.

Last edited:
Cheers. Do some reading on the Lomaxes if they're unfamiliar. I only just discovered that YouTube channel but. They built such an incredible archive of fantastic stuff.
Yeah, I hopped into a late night YouTube vortex of their stuff the other night. Incredible.

Richie Porte is the best bike rider on the planet and should win the Tour de France at a cantor, but he won't. Why? Because he's dumb. He's still a triathlete. And he's not enough of a ****. He's like Richmond, who find new and unusual ways to lose footy matches. Porte keeps finding new and interesting ways to lose bike races.

BJ In the Gardeners Van will be his "last man" in the mountains. Unfortunately, BJ will think he needs to ride at the back or quit.

Knew about Anita Pallenberg - read that yesterday in The Guardian, but hadn't heard Hein Verbruggen had popped his clogs.

My best mate got cleaned up while out on his bike up in Bendigo on Monday. Ow.

PART_1497315070719.jpg

That was about the second question I asked ahahaha. He said it looked ****ed. I'll see it tomorrow. By the way, if the TAC or the insurance co for the ******** who hit my mate are reading this, it's a Dogma with super record eps and bora wheels.

So I'm a miserable old cnut who misses the good old rock pubs. But the Lansdowne reopened this week and I went there this evening, and it was ****ing great.
Pole dancers in the smoking area,
and pole dancers in the the main bar.

Some people left, some stayed, it did get more interesting after that.
Might be my new local already.

Fark that looks nasty. Hope he heals well, classo.
I guess his bike is rooted too?
Bike looks alright. Bent hanger, scratched derailleur, scratched right lever, torn brake hood, missing handlebar plug. That's it. Wheels straight. Not even torn bar tape.

My mate, besides the arm, has a big haemotoma on his leg. We were trying to work it out. We reckon the front guard hit his leg, and the passenger side mirror snapped his arm. Normally if you break something in your arm when falling you break a wrist, or scaphoid, or collarbone. Not the humerus. He's a bit sore. It may need a rod inserted yet. Lucky boy. ****ed if I know what the ******** driver was doing or (not) thinking.