The Thread about Nothing....

Orica have been rubbish too. Chaves has an excuse having been injured most of the uear. Yates going OK, even if he faded tonight. The rest of them useless. They need a good vuelta. Hopefully for them Chaves gets some form now he has the tour in his legs.

Matthews vs Sagan would have been interesting! Or maybe Bling only got the idea after Sagan was shoved out.

Reactions: paulambry
God I am hanging out for a classy rider to put froome in his place. Completely over his poor excuse for a racing style.

Very average tour.

Do most teams have a young GC rider or is the White Jersey sort of a low bar goal in reality?
Orica is probably well pleased that Yates seems to have it under control but in all honesty I've hardly seen them do anything that resembles racing and most other teams don't appear to give a **** what Orica or Yates is doing.

Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about (quite likely)

Reactions: classic1
God I am hanging out for a classy rider to put froome in his place. Completely over his poor excuse for a racing style.

Very average tour.

Grand tour winners used to look like this. Classy. Godlike.
images (5).jpg
images (7).jpg
images (6).jpg
images (4).jpg
images (3).jpg
images (2).jpg

images (8).jpg
images (9).jpg

Now they look like this.

23TOURweb2-blog427.jpg

images (1).jpg

Painful. Gimplike. It's sad.

Do most teams have a young GC rider or is the White Jersey sort of a low bar goal in reality?
Orica is probably well pleased that Yates seems to have it under control but in all honesty I've hardly seen them do anything that resembles racing and most other teams don't appear to give a **** what Orica or Yates is doing.

Or maybe I have no idea what I'm talking about (quite likely)

Name the last three white jersey winners. There's your answer.

BTW, I can't.

I would say of the four fastest sprinters in this break two ride for Orica, but theyll find a way to blow it

Bosen Hagen would have won in a sprint anyway. Better to be sprinting for a win than third though. Kuekelaire should have marked Bosen Hagen, being the quickest

I was possibly a touch harsh on Orica. They had a go and had riders in the break. Unlike BMC

WTF is this stupid **** they are making the women race? It's like a reverse club handicap. They keep trying to introduce gimmicks, like this, the hammer series, the track omnium. I have no idea how they score the omnium. It's confusing as quantum physics or back to the future 2 on the other channel.

Btw. I got lost in marsellies, near the docks somewhere. Missed a turn off the motorway and got spewed out into the docks. I was too scared to stop the car. Everyone was black or looked like a member of ISIS. Just like dandenong

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Lol