The Thread about Nothing....

Also, Hollywood sexual harassment claims just hit peak stupid.

Ron Jeremy has been accused of harassment, sexual assault and misconduct.

Deeeeerrrrrr

Timmy’s still alive bless him. And he was good tonight.

Attachments

• F809B3E6-416D-4A90-8248-AD0014FF52B0.jpeg
    F809B3E6-416D-4A90-8248-AD0014FF52B0.jpeg
    564.5 KB · Views: 10
Imminent DPF

Charles Manson.

Good riddance.

David Cassidy in critical condition. I guess this is one musician who'll die this year without the outpouring of emotion from fans.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

If there was anyone in the history of this planet that was responsible for more headbanging and footstomping, Malcolm would be it. RIP dude. Hells Bells or the Highway to Hell... o_O

I was surprised to hear that Back in Black was the 2nd biggest selling album in history, after Thriller. TV news quoted 200 million copies sold, Wikipedia says 26.1 million.

Other reports I've read say 50m.

Not many albums you can say don't have a dud track on them. Back in Black is one of them. Thriller is probably another. Even Rumours, great as it is, I reckon has one filler track.

As for Malcolm Young, has there ever been a better rhythm guitarist? I saw a comment somewhere mentioning Steve Cropper, maybe.

Reactions: paulambry
I'm thinking I've got what Malcolm had. I left my bloody S-works venge on the roof of our 4wd and drove into our garage. The result is a very broken frame, forks, and bars. :mad:

Sorry to hear that Steve. What a bummer. A mate of mine did that. His first thought... "Oh no!" A second later "Ace! New bike!".

Gee I hope the bike was listed on your home insurance. I did the same thing a few years back. It turned out to be a blessing in disguise as I far preferred the replacement bikes that the insurance paid for.

Apparently collingwood picked a kid with a heart problem at number 6 in the AFL draft.

Based on this year's performances he should fit in perfectly well with the rest of team.