The Thread about Nothing....

2018 TAN Dead Pool
roshea
: Jimmy Carter, George H.W. Bush, Donald Trump (eagle eyed readers might spot a theme)
classic1 - Billy Graham, Paul Gascoigne, Sean Connery
matagi - Phil the Greek, Bob Hawke, Kirk Douglas
62vette - Betty White, Robert Mugabe, Pierre Cardin
paul - Henry Kissinger, Keith Richards, David Rockefeller
wilchemy - Vera Lynn, Clint Eastwood, Olivia Newton-John

Thought I'd better do an update after Aretha carked it. Going **** this year people. Get on it you lot who aren't in this year. Nev. beepers. Lama. Anyone else.

While I may still be going to hand therapy for some time, I had my final visit to the Orthopaedic clinic today. Check out my new Wolverine hardware (minus the stabby stabby **** off and die functionality).

hand xray 1.jpg

hand xray 2.jpg

As if Der Kaiser doesn't have enough problems going on, ...

Yeah nah. Maybe cyclingforums can pass the hat around and I’ll go over and convince him an antipodean trip is in his best interests. It's gotta be better than Texas? I'll even join instagramophone or twitter you whores.
I’m thinking Tag's for detox first, then hell rides with Nev, but while crashing at classo's to learn irreverence with respect. Then maybe cheetah for long rural hills and no sympathy, ok some; and then me, just briefly mind, to see if any of it’s stuck. If it has then Ambry's to see how beautiful life can be.
Sorry I missed far too many of you.
Please fill in the gaps in Der Kaiser's itinerary. ary. y. And feel free to slap me. I'm hopeless.

Clearly NZ would do him no harm at all.
Craw.

Last edited:
Kiwis do two major things for Australia:

1. Keep the economy going, there's over 500,000 of us living there at any one time, we earn good money and pay taxes
2. Provide Aussie politicians with a convenient xenophobic barrow to push by misrepresenting us as a bunch of welfare leeches and criminals

Actually three things:

3. Give Aussie rugby players something to aspire to

Maybe four:

4. Give Aussie cricketers a handy whipping boy

On point 2, any Australian can come and live in NZ, work here, and if things turn tits-up get a hand out from the NZ government. It used to be like that for Kiwis in Oz, but now if you need a hand it's **** off back to NZ no matter how long you've been living in Oz unless you have applied for and gained permanent residency. And now if you have ever spent 12 months behind bars in Oz, you get locked up in detention until you are either deported or can successfully appeal to stay in the country which is unlikely.

Never get between a member of the Liberal party and a shitload of cash. These ****s have seen the future, a future involving oblivion at the next election. No $200,000 salaries. No living away from home allowance to pay the missuses mortgage on the Canberra home. No subsidied lunches in the parliament mess room. No comcar. No ****ing 28 year old graduates. No helicopters. No getting appointed to boards after collecting a megabuck pension. It's ****ed for the poor darlings, so they are putting their own skins ahead of the good of the country.

The thing is, the dopey pricks are so out of touch they think salvation lies with a borderline fascist who is highly likely to lose his own marginal seat at the next election. Someone who is highly likely to be in breach of s44 of the constitution and shouldn't be in parliament anyway. A former copper, likely corrupt, who resigned from the Queensland police force only two week short of getting his long service leave. Who stepped in to give two foreign au pairs a visa as they were about to get deported (rumour is one was going to live with Cormans family). A bloke considered the worst health minister ever by general consensus within the medical profession. Their choices are a jellyfish or a potato.

**** them. Bring on the next election.

Reactions: steve and paulambry
Kiwis do two major things for Australia:

On point 2, any Australian can come and live in NZ, work here, and if things turn tits-up get a hand out from the NZ government. It used to be like that for Kiwis in Oz, but now if you need a hand it's **** off back to NZ no matter how long you've been living in Oz unless you have applied for and gained permanent residency. And now if you have ever spent 12 months behind bars in Oz.
you can **** right off, but
wow.
Cheers cuzzybro, I'll be right over.

That's a fair trade agreement.
Like a hostage exchange only better.
Well, when my cnuts give me a bloody passport.

Mmm. Personal health update.
1. Finger. Improving.. Skin layer changeable. Nerves too. You can't deny the healing of powers of just using it again.
No pain, no gain.

Which is why I'm surprised at my lack of gains.

Never get between a member of the Liberal party and a shitload of cash... **** them. Bring on the next election.
Both sides of the house are bloody awful. And those in between are just too comical.

Julie is paying $2.20
PotatoHead at $2.30
ScoMo at $4.50

I wish someone was running a book on how many seats the coalition will lose.