The Thread about Nothing....

Also, that Chris Judd is a ****ing tight ****. He only goes to the brownlow so he doesn't have to pay for his skinny lolly pop head missus Rebecca's annual feed.

Reactions: paulambry
Speaking of her, does anyone ever catch "postcards" on TV? Every time they go somewhere with food they lay a big spread in front of her, normally dessert. Then, just as she goes to shovel some chow in her gob the camera cuts away or fades to black. Every single time.

I'm still trying to work out if it's because she doesn't eat at all, or if it is because she eats it and spews it straight back up again.

Also, on the episode yesterday she was wearing a jacket made out of Ozzie Ostrich.

images (4).jpeg

images (3).jpeg

Last edited:
Also it's my motherfucking birthday right now,
and **** wasn't I special tonight?
Actually I was. Even the newlywed lesbian couple at rock and roll bingo were willing to root me.
I fobbed them off.
There were decent people I've known for many years to share my love with first.
Which was amazing until I just walked in the door all alone again.

You don't deserve me.

Under 23 men's race is on SBS on Demand now. Cyrus Monk is being dropped on the first climb, and the Polish guy in the break-away is riding an Aston Martin bike that sounds more like a Husqvarna - major bottom bracket creak!

Oops I did it again.
I mean I was so close to knocking the top off it myself yesterday but I went
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/AREppyQf5uw

no
you should give someone else the honour.
And yet despite all of the fondling and ****ing dancing even
I've walked back in the ****ing door alone again.

Excuse me for a moment.
I'm just gonna go knock myself upside the head.

Have been off the grid since Friday night due to weekend in the snow (Cradle Mountain) with ten 14 to 16 year olds. I am exhausted.

Belated birthday wishes Beebers. :)

And 42 is the answer to the ultimate question of life, the universe and everything.