The Thread about Nothing....

Mcgrory sounded like a spaz in that article.

Also, it's too early in the year to be sending them up there five times.

IMG_0279.JPG
DPF. Flounder out of animal house. Last year. How the **** did I miss that one?

Also, Stan Lee. We've been **** at dead pool this year

It's boring. Sterile. Lame.

This....this....is raw. Gutsy, Beautiful.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

**** yeah, that's my favorite car video. Haven't watched it for years.

Guys not focusing on why i'm 50 wheels back with 5 laps to go. Let's celebrate retards fighting for wheels when they're about 45 wheels back and biting bitumen as a result of their stupid behavior. Dickheads in fake teams give me the ****ing *****.

Guys not focusing on why i'm 50 wheels back with 5 laps to go. Let's celebrate retards fighting for wheels when they're about 45 wheels back and biting bitumen as a result of their stupid behavior. Dickheads in fake teams give me the ****ing *****.

:D Great rant Steve!

Reactions: classic1 and steve
I always celebrate dickheads crashing. Sometimes they learn from it. It's when they stack others I get ****** off.

Lol at the fake teams comment

Reactions: steve
Hey, a coupla gems I've watched lately. The Terror on Amazon Prime. And The Ballad of Buster Scruggs on Netflix is more of the Coen brothers at their best.

Is it their best? I love the Coens. Not sure what my favourite is. Probably a toss up between Millers Crossing and No Country for Old Men, with a very honourable mention to the Big Lebowski.

Scruggs is up there I reckon. Gorgeously bleak irony.

Lebowski ... my fave; so quotable.

Javier Bardem in No Country For Old Men is such a very good bad guy. Anyone reckon there's a rival?

Wiring - so close! Should be just a few years now.

Reactions: roshea
Hey, a coupla gems I've watched lately. The Terror on Amazon Prime. And The Ballad of Buster Scruggs on Netflix is more of the Coen brothers at their best.

I've marked Scruggs since I learned about it - got to love a bit of Tom Waits rambling about Coen stuff!