The Thread about Nothing....

The trouble with these CGI films is that they have real people in them...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

When you start the race, but the sensors in your car isn't going to tolerate those kind of shenanigans...

uaz9msbj7szceefaaaaj.gif

Source: https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2019/03/...roof-without-safety-sensors-freaking-out-now/
and
http://www.cyclingnews.com/news/rid...unior-edition-of-kuurne-brussel-kuurne-video/

Alright I've had a couple, but that's when I shine. Or at least can be bothered to communicate.
Firstly, Steve. Your missus. Bowel. Buy large quantities of decent coarse Psyllium Husk as cheaply as you can. **** Metamucil. Apparently apples, pears, strawberries, mangoes are high fibre fruits. Make smoothies daily with good old Jalna Greek yoghurt or better. Add shitloads of psyllium husks, and legumes and nuts, which create an awful stodge, so leave the spoon in, and stir often, and consume quickly, so it doesn't turn into ugly separated porridge, and hopefully remains palatable. Add good quality fermented vegetables daily, and even kefir; daily maintenance, it's a ritual of liturgical proportions. But with less kiddy fiddling. The point is to keep the good yeasty bacteria on top. End of lecture.

The rest of you can get ****ed. I've got diverticulitis lately, so should probably follow my own advice to the letter, but it's easier to follow my awful gut feeling and rant and rave.

Hmm, choose a victim? Ambry. I don't remember Brumbys looking so ugly, did they ever have round headlights? Dunno. That one wasn't too far gone, but you might find better? Or maybe not? You gotta choose between mechanicals and body, both can be as deceptive as Dodge y Cardinals. I still reckon a good restomod on one of those would make you happy, if not necessarily fashionable. One of Cheetah's one of one Aussies might be more satisfying though. I so wish I still owned that red motor I spent so many years on, balanced 202 bottom end, serious 186 head, properly ported and polished, triple SU's, 240km/h weapon and on and on; a bunch of 1990s country apprentices getting together and honing their skills on a worthwhile project, but sadly I swapped the entire rather special LJ Torana for a ****ing Liteace when I hit upon hard times and needed to get out of town with a work vehicle. ********.

You've mixed him up with the cook. Luke Perry is that Jedi bloke who was mates with Yogi

I saw the team versions at the hun tour. They were purple monstrosities and looked shithouse. The ones in the link with different colour schemes look way better

One of my mates has the EF team frame with pink highlights. The one I am getting was the Dura Ace and wheels parts donor bike for his and a deal I can't pass up, even in the acid yellow.

Hmm, choose a victim? Ambry. I don't remember Brumbys looking so ugly, did they ever have round headlights? Dunno. That one wasn't too far gone, but you might find better? Or maybe not? You gotta choose between mechanicals and body, both can be as deceptive as Dodge y Cardinals. I still reckon a good restomod on one of those would make you happy, if not necessarily fashionable. One of Cheetah's one of one Aussies might be more satisfying though. I so wish I still owned that red motor I spent so many years on, balanced 202 bottom end, serious 186 head, properly ported and polished, triple SU's, 240km/h weapon and on and on; a bunch of 1990s country apprentices getting together and honing their skills on a worthwhile project, but sadly I swapped the entire rather special LJ Torana for a ****ing Liteace when I hit upon hard times and needed to get out of town with a work vehicle. ********.
Christ - you better get that fixed. A mate of mine had one burst on him. Nasty business.

Yeah, I've let a few nice cars go that could have been ace projects :(

The shiiter the Brumby the better. Or maybe not. There are a surprising number still around for sale real cheap.

They are pretty ugly, looking at them with the nostalga specs off...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Its pretty much stock. The colour obviously isn't original (apparently it was cack looking orange-beige colour) and the motor is 'warm'. It's not pumping out as much power as it should though. The owner reckons he has to suss it out. It is very neat and tidy.

My brother had a Mini 850, then upgraded to a 1275 Cooper S. He couldn't believe how fast the Cooper was. Then when he stripped it down to refurbish the motor, he discovered one of the exhaust valves was cracked. After new valves, guides, stem seals, lapped valve seats and balanced carbs etc. the thing went very nicely. I must ask him what became of it... another awesome car gone from the stables. Grrrr.