The Thread about Nothing....

Sale people must have got sick of me saying the joint is a bumfuck town for having the tatts agent in a clothes shop.

My tune won't change until they move the tobacconist out of the toy shop, stop molesting kids, frequent church less and stop voting for the National party.
IMAG0562.jpg

Reactions: EoinC2
Or the century before that

images

It should say "Angus McMillan passed through here on his way to massacre aboriginal women and children"

Last edited:
Fartographer reckon this is an amazing music video.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/hTGJfRPLe08

I dunno. Cultural dysphasia? She's adamant there's no CGI. Gaushe. Definitely dysphasia.
I'm more grass roots like.
You know, bogan.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/1LGM82uPuvA

Also I've levelled up in teacher world today. Making a student cry. It warms the cockles. Poor little ADHD ****.
<Edit. Hang on, I didn't type a Queensland beer that tastes like catspiss. Awwwww. Really?>

Well since I've been so crass I should probably elaborate. Have I mentioned yet that plumbing apprentices are complete muppets? I'm so glad I spent my first 18 months teaching Cert 4 ex/mupppets evening licensing classes before I got the distinct honour? of teaching a friday cert 3 class of apprentices this year. Muppet in point is special. Completely refuses to follow direction week in week out. Today I said right let's go upstairs and discuss this with a head teacher. Which he also refused to do, but surprisingly did. There were tears. He's a second year now and once he'd left the office his previous first year teacher said I'm amazed it's taken this long for you to have issues with him. Well no it's not the first bingle, but it's the first time I've brought it upstairs. Rob said he's a ****ing **** and he'd tried the tears last year too and he'd said **** it, no sympathy, you're copping out. It's weird, I do have sympathy for the lad, but you can't pass if you won't do what you're told. He later stormed out in the arvo after screaming I ****ing hate you when I told him to take his headphones off in the workshop because its a WHS issue. I had to backfill his hole. The lad I'd paired him with for the digging and drainage had chosen to do it in a different bay on his own and double his workload to avoid the muppet. Once he stormed out I asked his peers how they thought I should handle him. No real solutions evident.
So yeah, I made a muppet cry today. And it was proper reasonable.

2019 TAN Dead Pool
roshea
: Olivia Newton-John, Olivia de Havilland, Jan Ullrich
62vette: Jimmy Carter, Pierre Cardin, Betty White
classic1 - Sean Connery, Valerie Giscard d'Estaing, Rupert ****face Murdoch
paul: Bob Hawke, Warren Buffett, Len Ainsworth.
Steve: Billy Connolly, Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh
Wilchemy: Vera Lynn, Steven Tyler, Bert Newton
Swampy: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Schumer, Van Morrison
Matagi: Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Eva Marie Saint

Also, near DPF. classic1. Just spent six days in hospital with diverticulitis that cause a pin hole perforation of my bowel. Ace.

Also, near DPF. classic1. Just spent six days in hospital with diverticulitis that cause a pin hole perforation of my bowel. Ace.
Ouch. **** Aren't we both 46yo? I had much the same this year. So. High fibre. Like two tablespoons of psyllium husk daily. **** the smoothies. Just stir the **** into half a cup of water and scull it. Every day. And maybe cut back on the **** if you can? I have. Turned out kinda golden getting barred from my local in hindsight. Finding other stress management techniques on the other hand? Not so easy. Hmm, get back on the bike?

Oh **** has Steve died or just rolled over? My first swear word was fcuk, then sith, then psis. It does make it hard to have a decent conversation with nonfundamentalists I must say.