The Thread about Nothing....

Glad to hear you're mending Classo. I should follow your lead and cook myself proper meals. It's hard when you're on your own (I'm a weekday bachelor in Sydney at the moment). I'm usually too knackered after work to be motivated enough to cook a decent meal for one.

And on the topic of fibre and all things gastrointestinal - I hope all you oldies do the pooh test!

In this week's good news, I went on a drive with an Angolan colleague down to the Kwanza River in the weekend. Where we wanted to go was closed, 'cos the President was visiting, so we headed across the river, and ended up on a drive 40k's into a National Park.
We hopped on an old Unimog there, with a ranger, a driver, and 3 of their kids, and went for a couple of hours bush-bash. Saw a family of about 8 giraffe, a gnunch of gnu, antelopes, deer, guinea fowl and other critters. It was ferkin' grouse (although we didn't see any grouse). The giraffes were ferkin' oarsum - not scared at all.
What was really great is that the kids, although they live in the park, were as excited about every animal as if it were their first time of seeing them. I've never been on a safari, nor really had any desire to do so, but this was ferkin' special, and we were the only peeps out there. The day cost me about $20, including lunch for both of us. Best ROI in many a day.
Wow! Sounds stupendous Mr E. And how marvellous to have the whole park to yourselves. I'm pretty sure I would be just like your kids. I'd love to see giraffes in the wild like that.

What's the Unimog like? I see them come up for auction at Grays. You can pick them up for under $20k

Reactions: EoinC2
I don't think it will be the last. Surely some of the oldies we've picked will shuffle off this year.

I've often thought of picking some of the Rollings Stones, but I'm beginning to think they're immortal. Did anyone see the clip of Jagger rehearsing his dance moves yesterday - strutting like a teenager just weeks after having one of his heart valves fixed... c'mon - I mean really - they must have all made a pact with the devil. That must have been one busy crossroad.
Yeah, I saw Jagger doing his thing. Spooky stuff for a man of his years. All power to him tho I reckon if he can still do something he loves and do it (relatively) well.

In this week's good news, I went on a drive with an Angolan colleague down to the Kwanza River in the weekend. Where we wanted to go was closed, 'cos the President was visiting, so we headed across the river, and ended up on a drive 40k's into a National Park.
We hopped on an old Unimog there, with a ranger, a driver, and 3 of their kids, and went for a couple of hours bush-bash. Saw a family of about 8 giraffe, a gnunch of gnu, antelopes, deer, guinea fowl and other critters. It was ferkin' grouse (although we didn't see any grouse). The giraffes were ferkin' oarsum - not scared at all.
What was really great is that the kids, although they live in the park, were as excited about every animal as if it were their first time of seeing them. I've never been on a safari, nor really had any desire to do so, but this was ferkin' special, and we were the only peeps out there. The day cost me about $20, including lunch for both of us. Best ROI in many a day.
I hate you too.
(not really. just jealous)

Glad to hear you're mending Classo. I should follow your lead and cook myself proper meals. It's hard when you're on your own (I'm a weekday bachelor in Sydney at the moment). I'm usually too knackered after work to be motivated enough to cook a decent meal for one.

And on the topic of fibre and all things gastrointestinal - I hope all you oldies do the pooh test!
Well come the pub with me for dinner you ******.

I think I've gotten all of my bogan insults out of the way early, and yes, settle down to a beautiful preelction evening of kindness, and soul. spirit even.
Truthtelling.
Wry anecdotes. Hang on, I've got one. A student, not a licensed tradie yet, but clearly running a business. Proudly talks about his overcharging and brushes with NSW Fair Trading, he's a knobhead truthteller, but in the process, students and teachers alike have learnt ****.
Wednesday evening after class somehow my favourite head teacher and me and bugalugs are together, and he proudly says 'never had a repeat customer'. Oh ****, that's had us breaking into laughter all week.

Nothing. **** off mate.
Also, how are you stranger?
:)

Good mate - finally rid of all the legal bullsit h and happily poor as fark.

What's this about your busted **** mate? Classo had a busted gut?

You're teaching mate? Grouse.

Ma - any new cars?

Check out the way he mimics a whammy-bar with his left hand...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Wow! Sounds stupendous Mr E. And how marvellous to have the whole park to yourselves. I'm pretty sure I would be just like your kids. I'd love to see giraffes in the wild like that.

What's the Unimog like? I see them come up for auction at Grays. You can pick them up for under $20k
Unimogs are great-I love ‘em. These days I’d pro’ly go for a Tartra, but the old ‘Mog’s are still grouse.