The Thread about Nothing....

Nah, nuffin' - still driving the STi (1999) and the Jag (2002). However, I am contemplating the possiblity of an electric vehicle now the market is beginning to mature.
Both beautiful, jealousy inspiring cars :)

The electric market is getting really interesting. As soon as we collectively figure out batteries/energy, we're golden. But even with batt tech as it is, they're incredible.

Imagine how good riding is going to be when no cnut is driving drunk or distracted. And no stink from diesel is coming out the **** end...

Reactions: steve and EoinC2
:)

Good mate - finally rid of all the legal bullsit h and happily poor as fark.

What's this about your busted **** mate? Classo had a busted gut?

You're teaching mate? Grouse.

Ma - any new cars?
Does that mean you're single again? It's not so bad. Until you get old. And then it's just, I'll go with a teensy bit sad. Unless your exes love you and then it's kinda annoying but nice?
Sorry, I'd had a massive week and yes teaching at 7.30fucking am on Fridays, so I passed out on the couch at 8.30pm after 3 beers and 2 scotches.
Yeah, I had a busted ****, and gut, but it's hopefully nothing a high fibre diet can't fix. Classo on the other hand is ****ed as far as I can tell.

What's going on in your life?

Last edited:
Reactions: EoinC2
The US Air Force claim this was an accident. Again.

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2019/05/...nt-****-in-the-sky-claims-it-was-an-accident/

D71F7NwWsAAPyUo.jpg

Remember how I got barred from my favourite pub for telling a bloke I wanted my ashes to be turned into 2B or not 2B pencils and be given to my loved ones to use however they want?
Remember how a few months later I moaned about inviting a barmaid from my other favourite pub home and explaining what the word Seppo meant and she decided I was racist? I didn't admit that my response was no, it's rhyming slang, Aussie, cockney, whatever. She was still all het up, you're racist. Like mad overreaction. So I said 'Next thing you'll be saying the word Negro is illegal'. OMG you really are racist. I didn't feel the need to respond. It's great that you're leaving, right now please. Unspoken.
But I could smell that she was gonna escalate it. Which she did. Woolloomooloo is a wonderful suburb with a particularly special pub that she worked at, and it had become increasingly clear since that she was attempting character asassination on such a level that whiteys and even some native Aussies I'd known for years were starting to believe the cnut. It came to a head a few weeks ago when I realised I was was getting daggers from people I'd never met, and being avoided by some that I knew, and I was brave enough to ask if it was on her say so. Which it was.
I'd not spoken to her for months, but then she tried 'I don't feel safe with him here' with management and security.
At that point I realised it's not just about her feelings. I actually have to defend myself, my reputation, and even complain about her. Which I was ready to do, but thankfully never needed to do. Tony who is native gave me a stellar character reference, to management and security alike, and it turns out the evil little judgemental Seppo witch is leaving tomorrow of her own volition.
Ahh. What a load off.
I promise to do my best to not be a cnut generally. But I also hope to promise to not let the narrowminded judgemental wowsers win.

Last edited:
My neighbours popped over to watch a replay of Mortirolo, and she keeps talking about Primrose. Who? You know the flower to the Nibali bits.
Ah Primroz. Maybe next year. I`d imagine he's learnt a lot from from that *****y old shark.