The Thread about Nothing....

LOLz, $300k for a Director.

But then you just have to look at how much money US car collectors pay for shithouse 70s US muscle cars like these abominations

4e2777e941fa22e0dedc816af8e45dc0.jpg

Exam day today. No messing around. Pass or fail. You figure out why.
I was pretty clear every time I said Fail. I wasn't meant to explain it, but they looked after each other if the muppet in question didn't quite understand. It's not straight enough, it doesn't have correct fall. It doesn't match your drawing. Whatever.
It worked out. Even that complete muppet did a wonderful job.
Nice.

Reactions: EoinC2
Exam day today. No messing around. Pass or fail. You figure out why.
I was pretty clear every time I said Fail. I wasn't meant to explain it, but they looked after each other if the muppet in question didn't quite understand. It's not straight enough, it doesn't have correct fall. It doesn't match your drawing. Whatever.
It worked out. Even that complete muppet did a wonderful job.
Nice.
Good onya, Beepers - That’s the natural teacher coming out in ya! Don’t inhibit it. Your purpose is to allow others to learn, not to roll out parrot-fashion. When they are helping each other, they are exercising that learning.

I’m heading down to Singapore tomorrow for a wedding, and was meant to be going back to Aus & NZ at the end of the month, but now it’s changed to me heading back to Angola at the end of next week for 3-months. I’d better take more photo’s than I did last time - I score myself a fail on volume and quality last time (report card reads “needs to apply himself”).

Mmm it all takes longer than you expect.this is a forwarded message.

Yeah nah. Took me a while to realize the total marks are not 167 as listed on the cover page but 176. But 80% lowest mark is a surprise.
But I’d also read them the riot act this term, especially relating to resubmissions and I do think they took it to heart. It’s their last subject, they’re invested, they want to pass. They finally got to the level of attention I wish they’d started their cert 4 with.
But then that is the desired result. I’ll pass them. I get the feeling their gas assignments will be their best yet too. And they will have earned their licenses. All is well.
Sorry to text you on a Saturday. Hope you have a great weekend.
Xx

Reactions: EoinC2
That was to a head teacher about an evening class. Different to last weeks positivity about apprentices doing a good job in the daytime. Friday’s day class is more students than workshop bays so it was first arrivals, first choice. Workshop or written exams? Workshop without variation, because they’re not stupid. This week though it was the late arrivals and lets not pretend the islanders. Islander time is ****ed. I passed 2 of 6. Ive no idea how that will work out but I made it clear I was very disappointed with their work ethic. Another more experienced teacher came in and climbed a sand pile with a long shovel and said I know how you Cnuts got here while pretending to standup paddle board. It was a fair diversion from my strictness.

Oh and regarding the first message I was pretty sure they’d cheated in the exam. The most moronic muppets don’t usually change their stripes in an instant. But maybe they did lift their games.? Time to rewrite the exam either way.

Lolz

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=xNxCRgNBjSw

I had a Vitus that starting doing that the day of our clubs road race. Rode the event and gave it to one of they guys in our club that worked at British Aerospace for a bit of 'glue'. Rode it for another year and then sold it... The dumb cnut that bought it stacked it into the back of a parked car. Not sure which looked worse, his face or the bike.

Reactions: steve
I think I've said before dads mate was the vitus Australian importer for a while. The back of his business was a vitus graveyard. They'd all let go eventually if they were ridden enough. Like you said though, they were fixable. Even in the mid 80s there were a few frame builders out here in game enough to glue them back together, better than what they did at the factory from what I heard

Reactions: steve
Lolz at that pic.

Wonder if any of the condolences cards will read “ thanks for the mammaries” rather than memories?