The Thread about Nothing....

EpNbT7t.jpg

He’s a hothead aggro ***** apparently, likes a blew. I reckon the reason they gave for giving him **** off the track program ( not physiologically suited to 4000m teams pursuit) was ********. They just couldn’t manage him.

Reactions: steve
Didn't look too bad. But he must have hooked some of the fencing. Nasty.
Jumbo-Visma released a statement after the crash saying that van Aert underwent surgery to close a wound that was opened into his leg muscles. The team confirmed that van Aert did not sustain any fractures in the crash.

In a video released on the team’s website, Jumbo-Visma’s head of performance, Mathieu Heijboer, said van Aert sustained a “serious deep wound” in the crash.

“It was a terrible sight,” Heijboer said. “Wout saw his leg and he panicked. It was a horrific image. He immediately stood up and walked to the side. I told him ‘sit down, don’t walk now.'”

Heijboer pulled a banner from the fence and placed it over van Aert to avert the sight of the deep gash.

Mais oui! L' barrière.... zoot alors.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I bet you're busting to see this Classo....

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Reactions: steve
Starring Dorian Gray. What the **** Tom.... Kelly looks the right age, but he looks about 5 years older than when they made Top Gun 1, 33 years ago.

b8fe2d810012f9b19ab22de0d9e7a3de
-