The Thread about Nothing....

So much for that.

Alaphillipe was pretty impressive. But gees. there's a lot of climbing left. Tomorrow is pretty tough. And stages 19 and 20 are brutal. Thomas may have been thinking of those stages last night - I didn't think he looked too bad at the top.

Here you go Beepers... how to fix F1. "**** off". Simples!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Here you go Beepers... how to fix F1. "**** off". Simples!

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Ha yeah so many have lost interest over the last few years. We've been watching the Blancpain GT series https://www.blancpain-gt-series.com/ great racing, ace cars and the best tracks what more could you want?

Turbo Pinot is my tip for GC. That should narrow down who could win, as now that I’ve picked him, he’ll surely be out of contention. Anyone else got a tip? Anyone else watching the a Tour? Ma....are you still watching?

I fall asleep in front of it most nights and sometimes manage to wake in time for the finish :D

Pinot for me. Then Thomas. Then Kruijswijk. Not sure about Thomas at the really high altitude as he struggled on the Tourmalet. Otherwise I'd have picked him. Ive always liked Pinot. Hope he doesn't fade in the last week like he is known to do.

Bernal will weaken in the last week because he's a kid. Alaphillipe too, because he's raced the tour flat out. **** he's been entertaining

Reactions: steve
Yeah, he's ace. Riding with brio! Can't remember the last time I saw the yellow jersey smashing it at the front.

What on earth has happened to Nowhere Quintana? Had such high hopes for him.

Yeah, he's ace. Riding with brio! Can't remember the last time I saw the yellow jersey smashing it at the front.

What on earth has happened to Nowhere Quintana? Had such high hopes for him.

Isn't he riding injured?

DPF Rutger Hauer

I’ve seen things you people wouldn’t believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die

DPF Rutger Hauer

First I've got to wash this guy's **** off of my face.

Hobo with a shotgun.

Probably not as poetic as the first one

I’ll be ****ed. Bladerunner was set in 2019. Roy Batty, player by Rutger Hauer, died in 2019. Rutger Hauer died in 2019. Trippy.

Yeah, but those street noodles Decker ate looked alright. They need to bring that Asian dude running the stall here. And flying cars. And Sean Young sex robots.