The Thread about Nothing....

Dear Australian Bureau of dead set spastics. I mean Statistics.

Surely it would occur to someone that after 10 months I am not going to complete the ghey surveys you've been mailing to me, call you, log on to your website, answer the door when you drop by, email you, send you smoke signals, communicate with you via Morse code, or even fart in your general direction.

You must also realise by now that the cost of sending your minions to my house or mailing me is becoming a severe burden on the Australian tax payer. I estimate that after 6-7 visits and ten letters the cost is upwards of $600?

It may also have dawned on you that I am a massive smart **** and that if you do happen to catch up with me I'm not going to provide you with my name or answer any direct question you ask me. I'll just pretend I'm a politician and answer some other question.

The recycle bin is between my mailbox and my front door. I will continue to utilise it's convenient location to bin your annoying mail.

Suck my balls

The Resident

Reactions: steve
By the way, My Bride and the girls went and saw Pink in Melbourne a couple of years ago. Said she was astonishing. Athletic, energetic, personable... great all-round entertainer.

Wil - what's God's favourite chord?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

So I'm watching an amazing doco about Roosevelt dying and somehow Wallace being usurped by Truman, and how much that military industrial might being put behind the Southern moron to ruin the sensible lefty bloke just plain works. Still.
**** that. Pussies.
Fight the power.

Whistle blowers for me.
{flute solo}
Fight the power.
{Whistles and flutes}

Give me a minute. I'll work on a second verse.

The young boy had
a drink and a smoke.
The young boy had a few reasons to joke
He'd lost his mother
He'd lost his Pa
but that's not the worst of this **** by far.

What about the **** us Xanaxed *****es accept as democracy now huh?

Taken Sunday near Balook
IMAG0630.jpg

46E67C52-6554-4DE5-99DD-A52B3B646B00.jpeg
Oh ffs. Yes I was drunk again. Sorry.
I wanted that picture under the words but I can’t figure out how on a phone.
But yeah no ****. The brown lid is a biohazard. I’m yet to figure out the logistics. Do I **** on a spoon first?

The brown lid usually has a scoopy thing attached. Have you opened it to look?

Otherwise, get yourself a sterile spatula, then put several layers of toilet paper in the bowl so the poo doesn't sink and use the spatula to scrape some into the pot.