The Thread about Nothing....

ima gonna let you finish Paul (classic1 snatches microphone).

****ing Chris Cornell unplugged sucks elephant balls. I get he has a great voice blah blah blahdee blah, but it is BORING AS BATSHIT. I had a girlfriend who had a wide on over his acoustic stuff, so I’ve heard it often enough. It’s mind numbing, droning dullness and it’s ****. If I was stuck on a desert island I’d take ‘Spoonman’ over his entire unplugged catalogue. I reckon he topped himself because he heard his own album and got severe depression. I know I thought about it. Ok, I’ve gone too far, you can take the mic back.
I'll pass all that on to our Guest Presenter. (Do you recognise him? Such a handsome fellow. And talented. Plays the sax. Been known to teach errant idiots wanting to be plumbers.)

Don’t let the guest presenter anywhere near your toilet
Hahahahahahaha.

Actually, I think everything is in good working order these days. Threat of tsunami averted.

Oh, and he wants a right of reply about the video choices. Fair enough... I did pick some of them. I especially like the one which is the theme from True Detective. Mainly because it was such an ace series. I'm hoping season 4 will be a reprisal.

He can have a right of replay all he wants, but if he starts saying that Cornell stuff is ace he is deluded.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I had to listen to this to make the world right again

Reactions: paulambry
Yeah, great version. I love the way Billy draws out those crystal clear notes which break off into that phenomenal over-gain screech. But not too much. Just so. Only Billy sounds like Billy. Ace.

How long has he been dining out on that song?

https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/u...ips-2019/team-time-trial-mixed-relay/results/

What a ****.

What's next? A progressive points score, ttt, miss and out, madison event, but on the road? What was wrong with the trade teams ttt? Or a straight up ttt for national teams. This **** is nearly as bad as getting rid of kilos, pursuits and Madison's at the Olympics and replacing them with a stupid omnium that no one can understand. The UCI are deadshits.

Reactions: steve
https://www.cyclingnews.com/races/u...ips-2019/team-time-trial-mixed-relay/results/

What a ****.

What's next? A progressive points score, ttt, miss and out, madison event, but on the road? What was wrong with the trade teams ttt? Or a straight up ttt for national teams. This **** is nearly as bad as getting rid of kilos, pursuits and Madison's at the Olympics and replacing them with a stupid omnium that no one can understand. The UCI are deadshits.

couldn't agree more!

What the hell Beepers??!! As we were discussing in the weekend, now the Vettel bollox is happening at Ferrari. Never been a fan of Sebastian...

https://www.gizmodo.com.au/2019/09/ferrari-is-back-on-its-********/

Jacques Chirac anyone?

Can I change my choice to Ginger Baker (drummer from Cream)?

Jacques Chirac anyone?

Can I change my choice to Ginger Baker (drummer from Cream)?
Not looking too good for Ginger.

2019 TAN Dead Pool
roshea
: Olivia Newton-John, Olivia de Havilland, Jan Ullrich
62vette: Jimmy Carter, Pierre Cardin, Betty White
classic1 - Sean Connery, Valerie Giscard d'Estaing, Rupert ****face Murdoch
paul:Bob Hawke, Warren Buffett, Len Ainsworth.
Steve: Billy Connolly, Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh
Wilchemy: Vera Lynn, Steven Tyler, Bert Newton
Swampy: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Schumer, Van Morrison
Matagi: Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Eva Marie Saint

The very first joke is one of Sean Lock's best. You're welcome.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Video unavailable
This video contains content from Endemol International BV Parent, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds.

I do enjoy watching 8 out of 10 cats does Countdown on SBS Viceland however