The Thread about Nothing....

Don't know if these links will work - I ain't no videographer...
Bridge
Muang Long
I'm heading over to Angola tonight for about a month, so may get a chance to look through the video-bitz I took on my jaunt, and improve on actually making sense of them.

Curtis Brubaker's design from the 70s...

kx34tryh3iaehkaam7v9.png
I'm sure Tesla only took this path because they couldn't obtain rights to re-introduce the Leyland P76.

I arrived today. Apparently crime is on the up as we head into the Xmas season 4 fatalities from separate incidents in the last 2 weeks - all shot by motorcyclists after coming out of banks with moola. PoPo have stepped up their focus.

Perhaps I was a little disingenuous last night. That was not the ranting of a broken man, but a celebratory free expression. **** happened yesterday but there was a resolution of sorts, and a tradie bubble? akin to a Get Smart Cone was created, and it does not remove the frightful power of the petty higher ups, but by god it was appreciated. I just may be able to sleep again. I also had a truly wonderful day today. The future has potential again.
And I must endeavour to put semiprofessionalism above total honesty from now on. No more public work rants.
Love yas all. Prevail cnuts.

Reactions: EoinC2
Jono says pretend Democratic Chong world where he's working is only 3hrs behind. I'm not convinced. Centuries?
At least a week in response to late evening phone calls from what I can tell. But of course they were already millenia ahead with maths and ****. But the media reckons we should be ****ing scared?
I'm just not sure who I'm supposed to [HASHTAG]#DemoniseToo[/HASHTAG] right now?

2019 TAN Dead Pool
roshea
: Olivia Newton-John, Olivia de Havilland, Jan Ullrich
62vette: Jimmy Carter, Pierre Cardin, Betty White
classic1 - Sean Connery, Valerie Giscard d'Estaing, Rupert ****face Murdoch
paul:Bob Hawke, Warren Buffett, Len Ainsworth.
Steve: Billy Connolly, Kirk Douglas, Prince Philip Duke of Edinburgh
Wilchemy: Vera Lynn, Steven Tyler, Bert Newton
Swampy: Nancy Pelosi, Amy Schumer, Van Morrison
Matagi: Jim Carrey, Johnny Depp, Eva Marie Saint

Clive James DPF. Didn't someone have him last year?

Not least because he seemed to be a decent bloke. Condolences to his loving ones. He hung on for a long time. As you would.
Anyway, regular viewers, try the borscht.

I would appreciate such irreverance when I die btw, <yunno, if I theoretically could> as long as some cnut respects my wishes enough to have my ashes turned into pencils to be given to both of my friends so they can write **** about me on toilet walls. And the actual urinals. Although pencil and bbp lead won't hold up to relentless pissing. It's a ****ing quandary. **** it, it begs the question, I think? Now that is a quandary.

Last edited:
Not least because he seemed to be a decent bloke. Condolences to his loving ones. He hung on for a long time. As you would.
Anyway, regular viewers, try the borscht.

I would appreciate such irreverance when I die btw, <yunno, if I theoretically could> as long as some cnut respects my wishes enough to have my ashes turned into pencils to be given to both of my friends so they can write **** about me on toilet walls. And the actual urinals. Although pencil and bbp lead won't hold up to relentless pissing. It's a ****ing quandary. **** it, it begs the question, I think? Now that is a quandary.
How would we finish this scrawl though...

FOR A GOOD TIME, CALL BEEPERS ON...