The Thread about Nothing....

Oh ffs, I just typed 500 words I was proud of and godknows what button I pressed once and it all went away. Which is a shame because it was genuinely genuine and even proud and positive even. You'll have to take my word for that.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
Why didn't that button magically work so well when I emailed the campus manager a few weeks back?
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6bWyhj7siEY

Reactions: EoinC2
The point was last night of students tonight, a bunch more unpaid hours to go, but bridges unburnt, really only Friday Crissy drinks to get through without too much truthtelling. But it was more poetic or somesuch. Eh.
Oh and there was yay or two in there.

Happy birthday for a while ago, Roshea, or perhaps I should claim to be early for the next one.

classic1’s review of Orlando (SBS World Movies)

What the **** is this ****ing ****? Why is that ugly red haired lezzo sheila dressed as a bloke? What else is on? Where’s the ****** remote? This **** is nearly as bad as Big Bang Theory, which is on the other 47 other ****** stupid channels.... looks like I’m watching chinners and wogs cooking again.

I’m not even sure sbs showing the brilliant ‘Midnight Run’ on Sunday or that Mesrine movie the other week will make up for broadcasting such an absolute shitshow tonight. Virginia Wolf can GAGF

classic1’s review of Orlando (SBS World Movies)

What the **** is this ****ing ****? Why is that ugly red haired lezzo sheila dressed as a bloke? What else is on? Where’s the ****** remote? This **** is nearly as bad as Big Bang Theory, which is on the other 47 other ****** stupid channels.... looks like I’m watching chinners and wogs cooking again.
Thou Philistine. Tilda rocks. Fav role: the angel Gabriel in Constantine. There's a rumour they're gunna do a sequel. Ace.

Before Peter Frampton, Joe Walsh and Jeff Beck et al, there was Pete Drake, right back in the 60s...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Thou Philistine. Tilda rocks. Fav role: the angel Gabriel in Constantine. There's a rumour they're gunna do a sequel. Ace.

She has no soul, on account of being ginger. I did like her album Ziggy stardust and the spiders from Mars though.