The Thread about Nothing....

Now here come two words for you. Shut the **** up.

I feel for you beepers. I really do. That anyone can reckon Midnight Run is **** has me concerned for your welfare.

Also, Chow Yun Fat is 65 today. I had no idea he was that old. And Danny Trejo is bloody 76.

And yes I'm picking a fight with one of my favourite people on the continent.
**** knows why. Lockdown fever?
Careful Classo, I nearly snuck a jab in there.

Thunder would've been proud?

The Shining is on. I only saw it for the first time a few months ago. Give me a critique of it.

Speaking of Nicholson, I’ll give my take on Easyrider. I thought it had a happy ending.

As Good As it Gets sucked. That’s the one with Helen ‘I have two expressions, gob half opened and gob closed tight’ Hunt.

I think you’re a **** for not liking Midnight Run. That’s not a fight. It’s a matter of accurate assessment.

Wasn't she married to Oprah? And weren't we having a fight?
But yeah that was a **** movie. Nearly as bad as Midnight Run, you *******.
I was unfair on Helen Hunt. She squints sometimes as well. She has three expressions. For that she won an Oscar. In that case Midnight Run should have won 6 Oscars. And Predator all the Oscars.

Three expressions? That makes her far superior to that other wasteling actor Renee Zellwegger.(that took quite some googling to remember her stupid name)
She's got less expressions than you.

Three expressions? That makes her far superior to that other wasteling actor Renee Zellwegger.(that took quite some googling to remember her stupid name)
She's got less expressions than you.

i have two emotions, silence and rage.

(did u see what I did there?)

yes, Zellwegger sucks. We discussed this on the phone a few months ago. You couldn’t remember her name then either. I think you called her that annoying Jewish actress. Then I had to rattle off 50 annoying Jewish actresses names. There were lots of them.

Reactions: bbp
Wikipedia informs me Helen Hunt rose to fame in a sitcom called Mad About You. Never heard of it. Has anyone ever watched it?

Yes. It’s ****.

Unless you like people with chicken lips. Chicken lip lovers find that show awesome.

Great untold history of cycling stories part whatever.

Grumpy, misery guts bully, cheat, liar and all round ***** Lance Gunderson has a new doco about his curing cancer, winning then losing some tours de France and hating Floyd Lands coming out. I'll probably watch it eventually because I'm a sucker for punishment and starved for pro cycling. In it, he apparently admits he was doping at age 21, in 1993, way earlier than previously admitted, the year he won the world's. At this rate he'll keep winding back to the point he popped out of his mums vag and pumped a syringe of Deca-Durabolin into his **** because it was the 70s and epo wasn't invented yet.

I digress. 1993 world's in Oslo.

It's a little known fact that the FIRST person to interview Armstrong at his press conference after he'd been awarded his rainbow jersey was my dad. No ****.

Mum and dad had ace fake press passes or pit passes that got them into all the segregated parts of the world's. It's amazing what u can do with scissors and coloured sticky dots. Anyway, dad rocks up to the press conference and pushes up the front, walks up to Armstrong and Ochowicz, put out his hand says 'I'm xxxxx from Australia, top ride Lance blah blah'. Armstrong goes 'an Aussie, I love Aussie's' and they yap for a bit. Then dad stands back grabs Rupert Guinness, pushes him forward says ' there u go Rupe', takes a few pics, and ***** off. That is the story about my dad interviewing Lance Armstrong after the Oslo worlds.

The end.

PS. The parents have photos of this somewhere.

Absolute cracker story Classic. I too had some amazing experiences around serious cycling just by being brave enough to Step up. Love it.

Hmm maybe I should pretend to pick fights with you more often to get your typing juices flowing?

Also the Troublesome class again tonight, I took this class over from a head teacher who’s on sick leave and I just don’t know the students at all, so that awful first night was horrifying, and Slower than desired improvement, but Alpha male keeps getting his digs in. They’re less brutal than a couple of weeks ago so more easily ignored in favour if the other 15 students who aren’t arseholes, whilst lacing together the drily presented rules from the first couple of weeks with their design drawing applications tonight I mentioned Alphas complaints I’d tried to ignore whilst building the awareness. Alpha even butted in to say his father was listening in and appreciating the subtle takedown of his own son and employee. That was quite surprising and may just make my week. The previous head teacher had told me his dad runs one of the countries bigger plumbing companies. WIN.

Reactions: EoinC2