The Thread about Nothing....

TAN Dead Pool 2020
Matagi - Kirk Douglas, Phil the Greek
classic1 - Sean Connery, Valerie Giscard d'Estaing, Rupert ****face Murdoch
paul - Henry Kissinger, Willie Nelson, Sterling Moss.
Wilchemy -
Jimmy Carter, Vera Lynn, Clint Eastwood
62vette - Rolf Harris, Pierre Cardin, Betty White
roshea - Olivia de Havilland, Allan Peiper, Leon Spinks

It's a three-way battle for the prestigious TAN Dead Pool this year. I'm excited. Good work Wilchemy.

I’m glad to get a score on the board but it’s only halfway through the year and I reckon there’s a few more good chances in the list still.

Trumps Tulsa rally attracted around 6500 people. It’s a fact that classic1 has won bike races in front of more spectators than that. Sad.

Reactions: EoinC2
When you come home from the hospital with broken ribs and a bag of opiates and laxatives. You find there is a fine line between not enough laxsol tablets and too many. That line is somewhere between two and three tablets per day, I never did find it.

classic1 interactions with duh guberment part eleventy seven

Yay. I had my first call from Centrelink today. The bloke called it a ‘health check’. Who comes up with this ****? Anyway, apparently I need to upload 100 points of ID. I say to the bloke ‘your app didn’t ask for 100pts, it asked for a utility bill, which I uploaded. What other **** do I need to upload to get 100pts?’. He starts to explain that I need to upload 100pts of ID to their clunky app or blah blah. I cut him off. ‘Mate, I didn’t ask you that. I asked you WHAT I need to upload, not WHY I need to upload it.’

He then gave me the info I required. **** me. I ****ing hate it when ****s answer some other question I didn’t ask, like they are a Federal Minister on TV. Don’t these people know I’m a busy man and they are cutting in to valuable couch time?

I have a job interview Wednesday. **** I hope I get the job.

My new life.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/1ks8gh00DQo

And let's make this clear. These Alpha ****sticks are bullying me, their teacher, at least as much as their fellow students. ****.
\
And I'm not an alpha. I've never had a wife, nor children, nor employees. These shitheads run rings around me. And drive me to even higher levels of binge drinking. I'm not sure I'm the right man for the job?

Actually I have had employees. Many years ago when life seemed simpler. But not lately. Just subbies. Because the laws and liability are too much to bother with. But my back is ****ed, still, and I do have a business worth saving, but such work is brutally painful to do with slipped discs and related muscle spasms; so I am now primarily stuck in a Gov't owned system to keep a roof over my head.
It's real. Despairingly so. No JobKeeper for me. But a ****load of work to do to stay employed. OMG.

I feel your pain Classo.

My new life.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://youtu.be/1ks8gh00DQo

And let's make this clear. These Alpha ****sticks are bullying me, their teacher, at least as much as their fellow students. ****.
\
And I'm not an alpha. I've never had a wife, nor children, nor employees. These shitheads run rings around me. And drive me to even higher levels of binge drinking. I'm not sure I'm the right man for the job?
You have an advantage, Beepers - You’re smarter than they are.

Reactions: bbp
A ****ing great chat with my favourite neighbour. She owns her house, I've rented this one next door for 18 years.
18yrs ago I was a ****ing wildman, she was a very tolerant neighbour. We've built a friendship which includes me not keeping her awake at night with loud music as often, lately.
We've both slipped on our stairs this year and slipped our discs. The truthtelling and comradery is excellent.
She's my best neighbour ever.