The Thread about Nothing....

IMG_0958.JPG
IMG_0961.JPG
IMG_0962.JPG
IMG_1355.JPG
This is a bit of a back track, but.....while I was looking for something else today I came across some pics I took of the Tawny Frogmouth family that used to nest at our place. Taken in different years, one year with a single chick & one with two chicks.

I also found this little fur-ball in the tree one day in the middle of the afternoon & no parents to be found anywhere nearby. Rang the animal rescue people & they said grab it & bring it in so I did. Surprisingly the sent me a text message a couple of months later with a pic of the possum looking much bigger & in good health. Kids were stoked to see the successful result & I was impressed with the follow up.
IMG_1363.JPG

The Prime Minister of this country is one of the most incredible ****tards to have ever disgraced the position and have no credibility or leadership capability.

NSW Police is beyond incompetent, utterly derelict in their duties and cannot be relied upon or trusted to execute their objectives.

Federation in this country is an abject failure and the ability of State Governments to operate unilaterally during periods of extreme danger to the broader community is morally reprehensible. Utter waste of taxpayer money and bureaucracy gone mad. This outcome is heightened and fully transparent in times of emergency and this current circumstance is completely unforgivable.

While there are ZERO cases of Covid-19 in border regions then - People living on the border need to move freely across the border - END OF ****ING STORY.

The NSW Police (shipped in from Sydney on weekly rotations) operating on the border are wasting everyones time, have a poor organisational culture and are being completely inconsistent in their comprehension and application of the border closure measures.

The whole situation is the complete farce and a total show for political purposes and I can assure you if the virus was in the border region it would flow across the border so fast its not funny. The border closure is doing next to nothing from a health perspective - there are a billion exemptions, everyone is finding one, cops have no idea what they really are and trucks arent being stopped or questioned.

We have a fake border closure for political purposes that fails to mitigate the spread of the virus but maximises the irritation and economic harm to everyday people.

As a community the best course of action is to throw out every single government that has been involved in the handling of Covid-19. Federal, VIC State, NSW State and QLD State in particular. As a community there should be a seriously forthright rejection of the lack of leadership and effective collaboration across jurisdictions during this event.

Yes I am absolutely sounding very unhinged but the time for passive support and patience for those 'doing their best' is LONG gone. That which is nonsense should utterly be rejected. Its reasonable to expect a lot of confusion and misunderstanding within the community right now however what we cant accept at this stage of the game is institutional incompetence and political angling.

The border closures for local residents (as a strategy to combat Covid-19) is one of the greatest abuses of power I have witnessed in my life. The execution of that strategy is one of the most pathetic efforts I have ever witnessed due to lack of understanding of the policy, lack of attention to detail, lack of care and lack of compassion to the broader community.

Anyone involved should hang their heads in shame.

The End.

I also found this little fur-ball in the tree one day in the middle of the afternoon & no parents to be found anywhere nearby. Rang the animal rescue people & they said grab it & bring it in so I did. Surprisingly the sent me a text message a couple of months later with a pic of the possum looking much bigger & in good health. Kids were stoked to see the successful result & I was impressed with the follow up.
View attachment 4703

Awesome!

By the way dont even get me started on the breach of privacy regarding border crossing permits and the use of QR codes scanned by the Police. Absolutely should be tested in court irrespective of the NSW Legislation.

The Prime Minister of this country is one of the most incredible ****tards to have ever disgraced the position and have no credibility or leadership capability.

I won't argue with that statement. Do you have the misfortune to be living near the VIC/NSW border at the present time?