The Thread about Nothing....

TAN Dead Pool 2020
Matagi - Kirk Douglas, Phil the Greek
classic1 - Sean Connery, Valerie Giscard d'Estaing, Rupert ****face Murdoch
paul - Henry Kissinger, Willie Nelson, Sterling Moss.
Wilchemy -
Jimmy Carter, Vera Lynn, Clint Eastwood
62vette - Rolf Harris, Pierre Cardin, Betty White
roshea - Olivia de Havilland, Allan Peiper, Leon Spinks
jono - Trump

Reactions: paulambry
To late to add Angel Lopez's TT skills for the Deadpool?

I think it was MVP that said a few days ago that the peloton needs to take some resposibility for a lot of the crashes and that even if the last 10km was a flat, straight run in they'd still find a way to crash but...

... WTF is this:

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gu5jnNV9U_g

He shipped a few minutes and a podium spot at the end of the Tour and now he falls off in a straight like a few meters from the TT finish because of a little bump you can't see on the TV?

Campanhurts seems to do a lot of complaining for a guy that only wins the odd TT (when none of the really fast lads show up.) He crashed again today.

Like my Pop used to say.

“Sprint a metre past the finish line”.

Alaphilippe cost Hirschi the win with that hook. Waiting to see if they relegate him.

They've got to. That deviation was 5 times worse than Groenewegen (who they want to crucify).

I can't believe how sanguine Hirschi is about it all.

Last edited:
Old favourite of mine.
7DB3F5CD-354B-4760-8E92-457EA6AA96EA.png

83F5A599-A5AF-41BE-AD76-CEFCE14C13FE.jpeg

Reactions: bbp and paulambry
Ass-tana. Lopez out cause he fell off on a straight flat road. Vlasov out because the ate at Sizzlers?

That’s their super Superman domestique out on the first TT and one of their GC guys out already. How many stages before the Fooglesang does his usual and also falls off and breaks something?

Meanwhile at the Giro, EF Education riders hide their faces in shame due to their ugly team jerseys.

View attachment 4792

I see the UCI gave them a fine for them. One would hope it was for how bad the design was an not for some clerical error.

Personally, I’d make them bleach them white and ride with the same plain colour that seemingly adorned the French flag for a few years of WW2.

I cheered when Alaphilippe got pipped, and was hoping he'd be relegated to the back. Races wearing a $160,000+ watch and can't hold a straight line in a sprint.

Noticed a few times when he got out of the saddle in the last few km’s that he wobbled all over the place. Also noticed that his descending skills seemed to have waned in the Tour. Maybe the SL7 is built with the same twitchy geometry as a mid 80’s crit bike.

I'll take your word for it Jono. The location of the last remaining Sizzler stores says it all I feel.