The Thread about Nothing....

Did anyone have Larry King in the Dead Pool?

Paging Classic1 weren't you going to do some fancy spreadsheet thingy for us this year?

2021 TAN Deadpool

0521EA3F-8B4A-4198-B796-DE7E66EB0314.jpeg

We need more entries.

These dumbarse Q conspiracy theorists getting thrown under the bus by Trump is hilarious, but it’s far from the best conspiracy theory going around.

My personal favourite is the lizard people one.

Huh. Communicating with various folk about my lifestyle change I accidentally found myself on speakerphone with my parents. I didn't expect that. Thanks uncle Barry. No really, thanks Uncle Barry.
I've called my favourite people whilst quarantined, if I've missed anyone important just ****ing call me back you ****s.
A poignant podcast from a slightly estranged exbestmate.
It's a goodun.
https://necapodcast.buzzsprout.com/1445149/7365397

classic1’s review of Point Break.

Undercover FBI agent and ex college footballer Johnny Utah, while on some convoluted investigation with his crazy cop partner, tricks a young boy into teaching him to surf, then has sex with the youth.

I turned it off at that point because pedos are disgusting.

Holy **** I get out of quarantine in the morning. I'd best unearth my fanciest lycra.
Just kidding. TheAntichrist who wears Crocs on a Merckx Titane doesn't really like dressing up. Much.

Last edited:
Reactions: roshea
Holy **** I get out of quarantine in the morning. I'd best unearth my fanciest lycra.
Just kidding. TheAntichrist who wears Crocs on a Merckx Titane doesn't really like dressing up. Much.
We will have to plan a trip to Hobart to celebrate your new found freedom.

What about Mary from Peter Paul and Mary?
What about a decent cover band when you're tired and lonely?
Love Martha, love Rockwiz duets. A few of the ones that have really stuck with me.

Broderick lounging off the auto-cue but getting way too into "we'll choke on our vomit":
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Gareth and Adalita doing Saints, nuff said:

More Adalita, with J:

And more Gareth:

DPF Ryszard Szurkowski.

Former world amateur road champ and Peace Race winner. As good a career in the amateurs as anyone ever had, up there with the likes of Gustav Schur, Olaf Ludwig and Sergei Sukhoruchenkov. Even took it up to Merckx in Paris Nice in the mid 70s when they invited the Polish team and he was only half fit. Had a bad accident a couple of years ago that left him paralysed.

Hey roshea, love the tone J Mascis gets out of that guitar. What is it? Some sort of Fender, a Jaguar or something?

I was 49 years old when I discovered that Blondie played at the morwell tech school. To think I was less than a km away from Debbie Harry. She probably would have rooted me it wasn’t for the fact I was only six years old at the time.

Reactions: roshea
I was 49 years old when I discovered that Blondie played at the morwell tech school. To think I was less than a km away from Debbie Harry. She probably would have rooted me it wasn’t for the fact I was only six years old at the time.
:) Was that when they were here in '77? I just finished reading the Nick Cave biography, he mentioned hanging out with them in at the Chrystal Ballroom in St Kilda. Blondie had a bit of a surprise hit here (Countdown accidentally played the B-side, In The Flesh, which went to number 2 here) and toured, went on Countdown and everything, but Morwell Tech would have been the highlight for sure.

No doubt. It was like Melbourne, Sydney, gold coast, Brisbane, and Morwell ahahaha.

Bloody Tina Turner played in Traralgon in 82. Didn't know that either.

Reactions: steve