The Thread about Nothing....

Discussion in 'Australia and New Zealand' started by Hitchy, Jul 28, 2006.

1. Wilchemy

Wilchemy Well-Known Member

No need for an apology, classo. I forgot about the arsehole bonus when making my selections.
    And I agree with your Mick Mars description, too

2. classic1

classic1 Well-Known Member

DPF.

U-Roy.

Whenever I read about Reggae artists it reminds me of an old joke.

“So you like reggae do you? Tell me then, who’s your second favourite reggae artist?”

paulambry likes this.
  3. matagi

matagi Well-Known Member

Ummm - Shaggy? <runs away>

4. classic1

DPF, 1958 Collingwood premiership captain Murray Weideman.

5. classic1

Phil’s the Greek, dead within the week. And we thought 2020 was a golden year for the Deadpool.

6. matagi

matagi Well-Known Member

His 100th birthday is on June 10th, be nice if he made it to that and got a telegram from the Queen.

bbp and roshea like this.
  7. classic1

VadarStrikesBack and EoinC2 like this.
  8. classic1

9. roshea

roshea Well-Known Member

Amusing myself with this guy's mashups after finishing work half an hour ago. Check out his channel if you like things like Slayer meets The Temptations.

EoinC2 and bbp like this.
  10. classic1

Bust a Move is a better song than For What It’s Worth. I’ll die on that hill.

in other hot takes, the best thing Huey Lewis ever did was a/ be an early champion of Stevie Ray Vaughan and b/ play harmonica on Baby Drives Me Crazy on Thin Lizzy’s Live and Dangerous album.

11. VadarStrikesBack

VadarStrikesBack Well-Known Member

classic1 likes this.
  12. bbp

bbp Well-Known Member

We'll have to agree to disagree on the first sentence, but granted, they are both good. As a lowland sniper I'm pretty sure I could take you out on your lonely hill. I'm patient.
    As for your second paragraph, thankyou I learnt another something today.

Also, I may have mentioned I may be in danger of happiness. First week of teaching this week, it's going splendidly, had a chat to my favourite exHead teacher at Randwick tonight, and he's one of of the calmest men I've ever met, a bit of a role model actually, and if he says it's a shitfight and I've dodged a bullet, it's true.
    I've now got classes of 6, 7 or 8 students, he's got 30 in one class. And of course they're all Sydney shitheads.
    Um, that's just work stuff. I really like much more about greater Hobart than my work shit.

I am a smiley, giggling nonpracticing motherfucker right now.

EoinC2 likes this.
  13. bbp

bbp Well-Known Member

14. bbp

bbp Well-Known Member

15. classic1

Fuck I hate old cunts.

Was late getting out of work and had to do running around after I got out, so hit the KFC drive through on the way home, must have been getting close to 7.30. KFC drive thrus generally suck, but the one in Traralgon is by far the worst I have ever come across, and it is generally busy. Stevie Wonder would have done a better job designing it.

There were about 7 or 8 cars in front of me. 5 in the drive thru itself, plus two or three in front of me queued in the carpark waiting to get in. I get to the front of the queue to enter the actual drive thru, sitting back so as to not block the roadway, with two cars behind me, when this old cunt comes around the long way and barges up to jump the queue. “Fuck you old cunt” I think to myself, so I drive over the roadway to stop the old cunt and his older uglier mate from taking my spot.

These two decrepit old pricks start giving me daggers. Anyway, the car in front moves, I pull in, and these old cunts creep in and jump the queue in front of the cars behind me. “Fuck you fucking old fucking cunts” I think to myself.

I get out of the car and walk back to them and say “ you’re a bit cheeky mate. The queue starts back there”. The old cunts say “well we came around this way so stiff shit” and gives me lip, so I go “fuck off you pair of old pricks”. I was gonna add “thank god the pair of you will be dead soon” but I didn’t because I’m restrained and stuff.

Anyway, I whinged to the kid at the window about them jumping the queue. He said “I saw them do that”. I suggested they spit in their food but I don’t think they would have.

Anyway, I’ve seen checkout chicks at Coles tell queue jumpers to fuck off and Maccas drive thru staff refuse to serve queue jumpers. KFC need to up their game. I hope the person stuck behind them got out and let down their tyres and that KFC massively fucked up their order which isn’t unusual and that the entitled old cunts choked on their original chicken. Cunts.

bbp likes this.
  16. EoinC2

EoinC2 Well-Known Member

If they are stuck behind them, letting down their tyres may not be the most effective of revenge strategies... Just sayin’...

17. elevationstudio

elevationstudio New Member

Such a helpful information!!. Thanks for taking time and sharing it.

18. bbp

bbp Well-Known Member

Here we go. Hi elevenstudiation, how are you? We like to welcome new members around these parts by calling them Cnuts.
    Gday cnut. I'm all ears.

19. classic1

That's probably a fair point

20. bbp

bbp Well-Known Member

Bloody cracker. Finished my first week of teaching this arvo, well not quite, I've got three hours of Related Duties still to complete tomorrow, which should be done on campus apparently, but I'll take my cue from my boss and offsider, and do them from home. Checked my phone once I was done, and an old mate from Sydney and his missus had chosen to have his 42nd birthday in Hobart, so we just caught up for a few bevvies, and we'll do so again with a fancy meal or two and maybe a roadtrip on the weekend. Awesome. Someone I know to hang out with for a few days. I think such will likely become a regular thing, friends from the mainland taking a cheap flight to enjoy sharing what little local knowledge I've gleaned, which will also enrich my life, as I slowly become a local.
    And as I've said, you all are welcome. There's a spare bedroom for free for TANners.
    Xx.