The Thread about Nothing....

DING DING DING

Prince Phillip stranded on 99.

Deadpool success, matagi on the scoreboard with 10 points, plus a 5 point ******** bonus. With picks that have a low point value but high likelihood of imminent death, ma may just be the dark horse in this years competition.

F5834D5C-6DE5-47B0-8A1D-3CBBC30199DB.jpeg

Well done Ma. Your long term pick has finally come in.

And welcome to the TAN, Boogers.

He's been looking shaky for a few years, so it was only a matter of time. Poor bugger won't get his telegram from the Queen now. Missed out by a bit over 8 weeks.

As an aside, they were married for 73 years!

I saw the SpaceX Starlink satellites pass over this morning. Creepy as anything. I wondered wtf it was.
It's Monday night and it's been a massif weekend for this one astronomer. Spent the whole day grinding through a setup for a special shoot on Monday night.... and then this, right at the alignment moment:

faa6ab10e6b44f468c9f6ca725c3dcc7-videoSixteenByNine1050.jpg

Thanks Elon!

Reactions: classic1
Anyone getting along to the Melbourne Comedy Festival?

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

DPF Andrew Peacock.

Which is a good reason to roll out this classic post from me.

DPF. Lady Susan Renouf Peacock Sangster whoever else she married died.

The mucky old jizz filled leg spreading succubus won my dad a $100 book voucher years ago in a caption contest in the Age. The pic was late 80s Andrew Peacock and John Howard shaking hands with false smiles and caption bubbles above each of them. Dad wrote peacock saying 'congratulations on your engagement to Lady Susan' and Howard saying 'thanks, I new my turn would come around'.

He still has the big atlas he got with the voucher. No doubt he will give a little thank you to her today for her being such a social climbing ****.

I may have come across a little harsh there .RIP

**** yeah. The Yumbo is back!

https://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/f...y/news-story/0d2d4fac2736ab7b19948c1ba89ea090

I loved the Yumbo.

Here is my Yumbo story.

Knox junior tour, must have been 88. The morning stage on the Sunday was out at Beaconsfield. Big circuit out around Emerald, ****** rain non stop, Brett Aitken rode away to win by 5 minutes+, ran over some poor ****s dropped Oakleys, I for some reason had a massively itchy ******** and to cap it all off got totally chopped up in the bunch sprint for second which I probably would have won and ended up fifth.

Arvo stage is at VFL park. Wind is coming in sideways and it’s hailing on and off by this stage. Arctic park was an apt nickname. 3 hour wait until the stage.

Anyway, the old man says to me and my mate Phil, “**** sitting in the car at arctic park freezing. We are going somewhere warm, we are going to Hungry Jacks. Me and Phil go “we can’t eat that ****, we are dedicated athletes”. Dad says “**** that ****. It’s 8c and hailing. Eat anything you can shovel into your gob”. I think Phil had a whopper meal. I had a Yumbo and chips and maybe an apple pie. We were warm, and could stretch out and relax.

Anyway, cut to arctic park, down the bottom of that shithole on a 1km course with a small hill each lap. We get there and look at everyone freezing in their cars while eating soggy sangas and I think “dad is a ****ing genius”. Race starts. I was flying. Down the edge every lap due to the cross wind. I’m picking my nose. Nearly 40 starters and only about ten finished on the lead lap. I even missed a split while having a brief rest to drink and just rode across a 100m gap on my own while the break and chasers were all strung out. Aitken did a double take when I got on, no one else got across. Lead out the sprint, thought I had it, Aitken and Marlon Schoen rolled me at the death. ****. Good result though. All thanks to dads idea to go to Hungry Jacks, and due to the might power of the Yumbo.

Reactions: paulambry