The Thread about Nothing....

...with this pasted on the back of the dunny door for a scientific assessment...

BristolStoolChart_%28cropped%29.png

Luik-Bastenaken-Luik is a much better race when you say it in Flemish, I mean now that they have moved the finish away from Ans.

DPF: Anita Lane A contemporary and teenage friend of Nick Cave, but her own catalogue was much more limited (though I own Dirty Pearl on CD. Age and cause of death not yet revealed.

DPF: Michael Collins.

If you're interested in the Apollo story, his book Carrying The Fire is excellent. I read it just two months ago and was surprised at how candid he was about NASA and the whole US space effort. His book, and Moon Shot by Alan Shepard, Deke Slayton and Jay Barbree, are the two best accounts of the space race I've read.

Winner of the Amstel Brown Race
Hmm, as the owner of an ******** that lives permanently in Type 5-7, I can also confirm after a few nights on the **** in Launny that Boags is no Coopers. You will pay the price. Hey, at least I can win something. The Boags Brown Race. Golden.

As usual, I am currently gaining my greatest social rewards from The Incorrigibles table at the local yacht club, and last night's pearler from a 75yo was
Q. What's the difference between a 9V battery and an ********?
A. Hmm, I'm not sure.
A2. Me neither, but you know you're gonna lick it.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sdXjm8pZMws

Another band I recently found out played in the Valley. You could dead set have a better gig than woodstock if you got all the acts (Marriott and Bon Scott admittedly presents some difficulties) that played down here to play at the same concert. Except Meatloaf. Meatloaf can **** off.

Take it up a notch or ten, The Nuge. Comments in the video are hilarious.

This song turns my Honda Accord into a ‘69 GTO.

This makes me want to walk away from an explosion in slow motion while I light up a cigarette in the most badass way possible

Every single time I play this the back of my hair grows much faster than the rest...

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hzFpiW5vHrc

Reactions: bbp
DPF: Michael Collins.

If you're interested in the Apollo story, his book Carrying The Fire is excellent. I read it just two months ago and was surprised at how candid he was about NASA and the whole US space effort. His book, and Moon Shot by Alan Shepard, Deke Slayton and Jay Barbree, are the two best accounts of the space race I've read.
I read something once where someone reckoned he was the real hero of the Apollo mission. While Armstrong and Aldrin were poncing around on the moon, he was flying around the dark side of the moon, the loneliest human being of all time.