The Thread about Nothing....

Jono L said:
BTW, I''ll be watching Le Tour during the daytime while hanging out in some little pizzeria in italia:cool:
+ 3 to you being a *******.:) Where are you going to in Italy?

classic1 said:
LOL. I keep forgetting that you're only a hobby cyclist and aren't racing or doing any motorpace training. ;) 1000kms of just putting around should be easy.
Exactly! I mean I like to go slow and wave to all my fans as they line the streets while I ride by, cos I am the centre of the universe remember...:rolleyes:

Hey if you arent HARD enough to handle 3500km in 20 odd days then just put your hand up. No one will laugh at you. :p:p

classic1 said:
+ 3 to you being a *******.:) Where are you going to in Italy?
Varese, AIS house or sumthink... I've been worded up that the training rides into southern switzerland rock!

Exy- 1000km a week is still gonna be a mental drag if ya just putting round! I reckon it'd be easier with some racing!! Go orrnn!

existence said:
Exactly! I mean I like to go slow and wave to all my fans as they line the streets while I ride by, cos I am the centre of the universe remember...:rolleyes:

Hey if you arent HARD enough to handle 3500km in 20 odd days then just put your hand up. No one will laugh at you. :p:p
Been there, done that, it sucks. If that counts as putting my hand up so be it.

Jono L said:
Varese, AIS house or sumthink... I've been worded up that the training rides into southern switzerland rock!

Exy- 1000km a week is still gonna be a mental drag if ya just putting round! I reckon it'd be easier with some racing!! Go orrnn!
You total *******. Northern Lombardy is damn near the most beautiful place on planet Earth.

Make sure you ride up toward Bellagio (on Lake Como) and up the Ghisallo climb (regular on the Tour of Lombardy route). Theres the famous church at the top and the new cycling museum.

classic1 said:
You total *******. Northern Lombardy is damn near the most beautiful place on planet Earth.

Make sure you ride up toward Bellagio (on Lake Como) and up the Ghisallo climb (regular on the Tour of Lombardy route). Theres the famous church at the top and the new cycling museum.
Yeh THe madonna del Ghisallo:D . T'was a PEZ article on it not so long ago...

Jono L said:
Yeh THe madonna del Ghisallo:D . T'was a PEZ article on it not so long ago...
Saw the PEZ article. I went there a couple of years ago. The museum wasn't finished though. We stayed about 300m from the bottom of the Ghisallo. Farking great - had a view of the lake too. :)

Jono L said:
Varese, AIS house or sumthink...
Good luck Jono! :) You doing year 12 via correspondence? I wouldnt give much of a toss about year 12 anyway. Honestly genuinely seriously its a load of rubbish. 85% of what you leanr is utterly useless. All you need to do is sneak your way into an Arts degree and then you can transfer into any course you want after one semester.

Dont let your parents con you into being "responsible". Go ride bikes and dream big for a few years.:)

existence said:
Good luck Jono! :) You doing year 12 via correspondence? I wouldnt give much of a toss about year 12 anyway. Honestly genuinely seriously its a load of rubbish. 85% of what you leanr is utterly useless. All you need to do is sneak your way into an Arts degree and then you can transfer into any course you want after one semester.
Hehe, dun worry it's only a month trip (well, a month is a while i guess)! two weeks of which fall over skool hols so I'm not missing much anyway...ahh year 12, yeh its all good.

LMAO..........Tiggers arch enemy...da 'chairman' of GIANT bicycles! :)

P1020669-new.jpg

Ahhhhhhhh seppos.........what they lack in ability they make up for in determination and stupidity:D...just look at this fella wearing a golf shirt and trying to push out a ****....:eek:

CYC-PLC275.jpg

^^ look at those farkin socks!! They look like something my old man would wear.
He's gotta change teams

At least it looks like Mr Giant is smashing those tourers behind him :)

Ozman, I'm off scratch with ya boyfriend this w/e:p

SCRATCH
10 CHESSUM, Matthew CAR
11 EDMUNDS, BradE-M
12 LEAPER, TomBBN
13 LOVELOCK, Jonathan HAW

bbp said:
I learnt about the Goon of Fortune.
. . .
I feel like I've been erudited.
:) I feel like you missed out on some serious rights of passage down in SA mate ;)

4 weeks to lay toooer. Who's gonna win? Aussie placings? Can Robbie finish get the green again? How many drug busts?

Gusboh said:
:) I feel like you missed out on some serious rights of passage down in SA mate ;)

4 weeks to lay toooer. Who's gonna win? Aussie placings? Can Robbie finish get the green again? How many drug busts?
I'll win a baby boy, does that count? Missus reckons it's perfect timing, because I'm not going to be sleeping anyway coz I'll be watching the tour.

Unfortunately, this nightshift is gunna be a bit tricky when ya don't have boobies.

Thylacine said:
I'll win a baby boy, does that count? Missus reckons it's perfect timing, because I'm not going to be sleeping anyway coz I'll be watching the tour.

Unfortunately, this nightshift is gunna be a bit tricky when ya don't have boobies.
Yes it does - are you going to get a baby size Thylo jersey for him?
Tell you what, stop riding and the boobies will take care of themselves :)

Or you could get the grantgina to come give a hand? :p