The Thread about Nothing....

jock.c said:
And what is it with Thornton? Every time I've ridden through that grubby little area of NSW in the last 18 months I've managed to puncture. Not once or twice: EVERY farging time!! Today was a classic. I ride 120kays across windswept country roads and parts of Newcastle only to puncture at Thornton just 8km from the end of my ride.
Maybe Thornton is a jock free zone. Try wearing boxers instead! :p ;)

jock.c said:
And what's with all the purile wordcraft relating to me? Surely Paul (I haven't been on the bike for ever) Shaw is far more deserving. :D
I didn't know pshaws first name was Paul. Loved you in Encino Man dude.:p

paulyshore.jpg

Heh.

Okay, who are we going for tonight to be wearing yellow?
For me....

Heart = Evans
Brain = Kloden

Hrm......it's raining......

531Aussie said:
yeah, I've been meaning to say for long while: bummer on the career since......well.....what? The early 90s? :)
LOL, you guys are pisser.

So glad I was in bonnie Scotland in the 80/90's where they pronounce shaw SHAW instead of shore....high school would not have been fun...:p

As for not riding jock...i only need to be able to ride 200m fast...all this 120Kms stuff is for TDF wannabees....bet you had yer KOM jersey on too;) Talking of Poseurs in jerseys...WTF is up with exy?

have you checked your rim glue lately? :p

Actually, it looks like a clincher rim!!

I haven't seen this one before

VBvsS.jpg

Gusboh said:
Time for another TAN ride then... We won't feel so slow :)
I'd be lucky to break 20km/hr at the moment, seriously lacking in fitness. :(

However, if someone's got some suggestions for a gentle ride, I'm in. :)

Weren't there some rumblings about a Hunter Valley excursion?

Thylacine said:
Now you should blow up that photo and put it in a prominent place so that at 2:00am when he's been screaming all night, you have a reminder that sometimes they can be cute and quiet. :p

Tour de France story on 60 Minutes starting in about 2 minutes. tick tick tick tick.

Looks like its not about drugs or the Hell ride or riders jumping red lights for once

classic1 said:
WHERE ARE HIS STRIPES????????
That particular genetic mutation didn't work out.

Yeah, we're all doing well, back at home now. He's pretty well behaved compared to a lot of the other newborns in the ward, so four days in an no real complaints so far.

Yes Matagi, I know, it's early days. :p

classic1 said:
Tour de France story on 60 Minutes starting in about 2 minutes. tick tick tick tick.

Looks like its not about drugs or the Hell ride or riders jumping red lights for once
No, but it's embarrasingly out of date now.

Thylacine said:
That particular genetic mutation didn't work out.

Yeah, we're all doing well, back at home now. He's pretty well behaved compared to a lot of the other newborns in the ward, so four days in an no real complaints so far.

Yes Matagi, I know, it's early days. :p
Good luck with that. Mine was a non-sleeping turd who crawled, stood, climbed out of the cot and walked months before he was supposed to.

matagi said:
No, but it's embarrasingly out of date now.
It was up to date. Other than the **** about crashes it wasn't a bad report. Liz Hayes looked sexually excited IMO. Good for her. Better than letting John Singleton boff you in any case.

classic1 said:
Good luck with that. Mine was a non-sleeping turd who crawled, stood, climbed out of the cot and walked months before he was supposed to.
LOL, mine too!

Ha. :D It sucked. My missus wanted a tiny little thing. He was a boofer, 9lb 6oz with big feet and hands, though he was a very pretty baby.

Crawled at four months, stood the same week ( I was shocked - I'm lying on the couch and feel a 'prescence', turn my head and theres this little blond dude looking me in the eye with a big grin on his face!) , was climbing out of the cot soon after that, then walked just before he was 10 months old.:(