The Thread about Nothing....

531Aussie said:
I still wanna know why Rogers was on 60 Minutes training on a blank bike
Just watching where Evans always positions himself. Always on the right of the peleton and he's usually the first person where the wedge flairs out. Sure ly that can't be as efficient as being buried directly behind someone?

WOT FARKIN ******** AT SBS CUT AWAY TO FARKING STUPID BOB GELDORF ADS WHEN IT WAS ALL HAPPENING AT THE FINISH?

badsac said:
Just watching where Evans always positions himself. Always on the right of the peleton and he's usually the first person where the wedge flairs out. Sure ly that can't be as efficient as being buried directly behind someone?
not sure, but if it's up hill at 23kph, there's not much wind to cop

531Aussie said:
I still wanna know why Rogers was on 60 Minutes training on a blank bike
At a guess, it might have been a prototype. Or he's one of the 'Men in Black'?:eek:

badsac said:
More air making it less stifling in the heat and an escape route if someone touches wheels, gets baulked or hits a spectator

Anyone catch the interview with Rendell(sp?) at the end of the SBS telecast? Is it obvious who he was talking about when he said the rumour is another rider has tested positive? I don't want to mention names, not sure of the forum rules(new). But you get my drift.

Eh, there's rules on this forum?
Gday discolotto, what's that, an each way bet? You forgot bank or rabo ;)
I didn't think he meant anyone in particular re the new failed test. Was a bit scathing about Ras and Contador in general though.
Does that mean even when they finish ahead of Cadel we can still claim him as the true winner?
Another fascinating mountain stage. I'll give our lad a pat on the back for that. Should see him through to the podium.
I was swearing my head off at that super long batch of ads too. Bastards.

Christian Moreni is supposedly the rider who put in the positive. Media is reporting it already

classic1 said:
Christian Moreni is supposedly the rider who put in the positive. Media is reporting it already
Ohh well...Thats not all that exciting is it?..50 odd over all. And i think i read somewhere the Moreni was one of the 16 riders that were protesting this morning about drugs in the Tour.:eek:

531Aussie said:
Apparently there's a new episode where they do a number on the Family Guy. How will I cope with 2 of my favourite shows up against each other? :p Divided loyalties
Game, set and match to south park. **** episode, but it raises very valid points about the utter crapulence of family guy.

Testing at Mapei tomorrow! Yehaa:eek:

Sheeds given the bullet. :(

It's almost enough to turn me into a Collingwood supporter. :eek:

Nah, on second thought nothing could that bad. :p

hdtvkss said:
and it looks like The Chicken is done.
Rabobank should have used Ingham chickens rather than Robo-chicken

Ingham chickens don't have hormones in them.

BTW, exy was calling for this last night before it happened.

Albert 50 said:
When you stop making excuses like having stitches in your leg :)
I've stayed clean for months now!
Got to get in training for Melbourne in October, what about a Central Coaster?
Especially while Matagi is unfit, though I suspect she's foxing.

Stopped at LBS yesterday after track training and some kid comes in wearing full astana wurth team kit on a BH, legs all shaved and his $400 DMT's on.

Starts whingin about he's bent his back wheel....so a quick inspection and yep he's buckled the rear....and the front....and put a nice dent in his downtube....at this point he's almost in tears "oh no my beautiful fame"...

So I ask...what the hell did you hit....? 5 mins of probing later "oh you know a hole a kerb something hard...." he finally admits he didnt unclip in time at the lights and rolled off on his side...:rolleyes: