The Thread about Nothing....

matagi said:
Silent 'K' - you can tell the guy's a winemaker, the beer has a very fuity nose, quite tropical with lots of passionfruit. No idea what it tastes like though. :p
It's different at different temps. Grape aromas at some temps.

matagi said:
Silent 'K' - you can tell the guy's a winemaker, the beer has a very fuity nose, quite tropical with lots of passionfruit. No idea what it tastes like though. :p

Passionfruit? Who knew (That's a silent k there ma:rolleyes: :p ) beer could be gay.

Hunter Valley would be cool - anyone know of a route?
Date needs to be sorted too i guess...

Gusboh said:
Ok, Knapstein reserve lager.
Sadly, I am addicted to this stuff :(

Sadly because the best price I have been able to find is $50 for a case (only 16 bottles) :eek: which is still an improvement on $4 each.

Maybe they could make some that just cover yer shins... and when you don't need 'em, just spin them round to yer calves.

If you build 'em "Carbon Look" and the seppo's will come.

You can tell how popular cycling is by the amount of gadgets designed to make everything easier. hmmm... carbon cup holders? titanium bar tape? :rolleyes:

Jono L said:
Geez,
I sure hope PEZ are getting payed for this 'infomercial' and don't actually believe the **** they're spouting
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=5413&status=True
What a useless piece of ****! Just use a windvest and don't look like a complete tool with some stupid velcro strap hangin out the top of your jersey....

nice model.... except for the man-hands!!! :eek:

Jono L said:
Geez,
I sure hope PEZ are getting payed for this 'infomercial' and don't actually believe the **** they're spouting
http://www.pezcyclingnews.com/?pg=fullstory&id=5413&status=True
What a useless piece of ****! Just use a windvest and don't look like a complete tool with some stupid velcro strap hangin out the top of your jersey....
The friggin form guide out of the newspaper does the same job.

Alrighty, I'm back in front of the Confuser now. Whew, I was geting withdrawls.

Couple of things.

One.

Gus, I have some Barrons' Lemon Myrtle Weisse, and a Schneider und Sohn Organic Weisse to quaff tonight. I shall report my findings henceforth.

Two.

Being Friday, and I knows I have let youseall down with Bike Pron Friday recently, but I'm about to make it up to you. Watch this space.......

......so anyway, after doing my best impersonation of Tom Simpson last weekend & going to the doctor for a checkup today....ok, ok, I caved...no sex for the rest of my life is a powerful threat....specially for a bloke who looked at the calender & realised his burfday is only 9 months away!!!! (next time SWMBO is scheduled to put out), so I didn't wanna stuff things up & get another 30 day suspension or anything......anyway, I walk into the doc....He says "how can we help you", I say's "hopefully you can't"...he looks at me funny & says , "so why are you here"?. "Cos the missus told me I had to come for a checkup"....he gives me this big grin & says "Crazy John, huh?"....we got on like a house on fire then!..He's coming out riding with the lads Sunday morning. Anyway, off to Warnie Tomm...doing feeds & driving...not riding...so that means I can have few Sherbets tonight! :D

roshea said:
Sadly, I am addicted to this stuff :(/QUOTE]
Say Roshea, as a volunteer moderator on the Victorian Forums have you seen any good photos or video of the ATB + results?

Get out yer drool buckets!

thy-ps-tephracti01.jpg

Gusboh said:
Hunter Valley would be cool - anyone know of a route?
Date needs to be sorted too i guess...
Maybe start at the gateway - or Petersen's champagne house - (I'd want to be in a bunch going over that first hill) down to the Cow Cafe in Broke - what the Hunter used to be like - that's a good ride, lunch at the Cow then back up to the Blue Tongue Brewary for a couple of 10 shot paddles then back to Pokolbin.

We're there weekend of 23 -25 Nov anyway.

Thylo, nice pron.

Wattsy Rules said:
NOT Thylo's pron...WATTSY's pron.

Frame and parts have been delivered to Hampton Cycles to be built over the weekend...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
All I can say is .... ABOUT BLOODY TIME! :D

Wattsy Rules said:
NOT Thylo's pron...WATTSY's pron.

Frame and parts have been delivered to Hampton Cycles to be built over the weekend...:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Geez....when I left 4 mths ago u guys were on about this....I was thinking the other day, I wonder how Wattsy is liking the Thylo & whether I could be bothered doing a search thru these 150000 pages for a piccy.....& you haven't even got it yet!.....Hey Tigger, If'n I ordered 1 today...when can I actually have it?....the 595 is 5 mths old....I'm in need of a new frame :D

Very nice Wattsy. When will you have recovered sufficiently from your European "Tour de Chicks" to be able to start riding it? :D