The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
Arhhh Martina Hingis... she likes to party, she likes, she likes to party.
Should be done for carrying crack in her undies too

images

gplama said:
Arhhh Martina Hingis... she likes to party, she likes, she likes to party.
So she reckons she never took cocaine, but is retiring rather than contest the finding

"Honest I was told it was icing sugar I was sniffing through a rolled up $100 bill!"

gplama said:
"You do not owe for any Billing at this time. " argh.. I can't renew. Whats the trick?
Dunno. Maybe give it a week, any CSV/ACF internet stuff is always dodgy.

Found out on wednesday my licence has already been taken care of care of Peter Cayler, what a champ:D ooohh yeh!

Well, i just had a most annoying phone call - missed call from a private number - thinking the Mrs, or someone at work needed me urgently, i made 4 or 5 quick calls on the mobile. Only to get a voice message which was spam... Never see that money again...

In other news - Gong ride on Sunday. I'm going with the younger brother (hasn't ridden a bike other than a bmx) and mates from work. Any of the rest of your lot decided if you are going to do it or not?

Unsurprisingly, we'll be hitting the brewpub down there afterwards :D

Gusboh said:
Any of the rest of your lot decided if you are going to do it or not?
Pass. ;)
How good are these Polar 725x's. I'm saving up my biccies (all donations gratefully accepted since it's my birthday today) and should be able to get one in the next few weeks. My old Sigma one finally died.

So you were rehydrating in the carpark after the ATB were ya Hitchy?

flipper said:
Pass. ;)
How good are these Polar 725x's. I'm saving up my biccies (all donations gratefully accepted since it's my birthday today) and should be able to get one in the next few weeks. My old Sigma one finally died.

All anyone ever needs....I just can't work out the 'make my toast with vegemite, instead of jam' function...but everything else works! :D

flipper said:
How good are these Polar 725x's.
Dunno. I bought a CS600. Looks pretty funky once you get it properly glued onto your wrist. Can't work out how to get it to speak my language though. Those finnish lab research peckerheads sure know how to make the worlds most un-user-friendly devices.

classic1 said:
Coloured Shimano and Campag brakehoods!

Apparently DeGrandi are the Oz distributor.
A supplier that I use overseas should have them if you don't want to pay retail.

They don't have orange though which is a bit of a tragedy. :cool:

Vette, can't help anyone with freight within Oz. I use a mate who spends a quarter of a mil a year on freight so he has unbeatable prices, so I just use him. One friendship I can't really abuse sending random peoples' stuff wherever.

flipper said:
Pass. ;)
How good are these Polar 725x's. I'm saving up my biccies (all donations gratefully accepted since it's my birthday today)
Happy birthday! :)

Gusboh said:
we'll be hitting the brewpub down there afterwards :D
Gusboh, I'm in, after ATB looking forward to some proper hills:p. Saw far too many Melbournians carrying their bikes up Mt Martha Vineyard.
It sounds like you're in for a mighty fine time with our brother:D:D is he fit?
Where is that Brew pub?

46kgToDate said:
Gusboh, I'm in, after ATB looking forward to some proper hills:p. Saw far too many Melbournians carrying their bikes up Mt Martha Vineyard.
It sounds like you're in for a mighty fine time with our brother:D:D is he fit?
Where is that Brew pub?
Well, put it this way - if he wanted to be, he'd be a bloody good rider. Soccer player, 5'10", light, strong, fit. He's even better looking than me, the *****...
My advantage is that i ride everyday, but i'm a fair dinkum custard **** (compared to normal people, let alone cyclists) :eek: :D
The brewpub is underneath WIN Stadium. Basically it's a couple of hundred metres south of the finish line.
I'm planning on being at the pub by midday, but if you're keen on riding along with some company, we're trying to get away from st peters at 06:00.

*Edit* By the way, there was a local cyclist that died on Bald Hill (on the route for the mexicans) recently - i hope there are some flowers and a memorial there for him.