The Thread about Nothing....

An ex-anorexic on an appetite suppression drug? Wonders never cease.

O'Neill is a God botherer isn't he? He'd better start praying for a new contract and forgiveness from the UCI.

Congratulations of your elevation to Australian TT deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy Vice-Champion.:D

classic1 said:
O'Neill is a God botherer isn't he? He'd better start praying for a new contract and forgiveness from the UCI.

He is. He should!

classic1 said:
Congratulations of your elevation to Australian TT deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy deputy Vice-Champion.:D

hahaha! cheers :)

classic1 said:
An ex-anorexic on an appetite suppression drug? Wonders never cease.

The guy at www.raceclean.org and Matt DeCanio both named about all the Australian guys who have ever ridden US domestic. Very funny.

Lucky they were all single, so their wives or girlfriends did not receive the epithet "and his ugly coat-tail riding **** of a wife/gf)

thunder said:
The guy at www.raceclean.org and Matt DeCanio both named about all the Australian guys who have ever ridden US domestic. Very funny.

Lucky they were all single, so their wives or girlfriends did not receive the epithet "and his ugly coat-tail riding **** of a wife/gf)
Decanio named O'Grady at one stage. Stuey's response was a classic - 'Who? Never heard of the bloke' :D

classic1 said:
Decanio named O'Grady at one stage. Stuey's response was a classic - 'Who? Never heard of the bloke' :D
I am sure Stuey has heard of Millar tho :D

They lived with Hendricus in either Toulouse or Marseille before having their **** handed to them in a pub brawl.

Ogrady follows up with Sutton, getting their **** handed to them in Monaco of all places. If you cannot win a fight against a white shoe brigade in Monaco, you should not call yourself Australian I say.

So, Millar said the only guy he would trust is Mcgee. Hey Davey boy, what about Stuey and Henk :D, your ol' roomies :D

isn't O'Neil the Chris Boardman of Australia? Great on his own but can't win 'proper' races? :)

531Aussie said:
isn't O'Neil the Chris Boardman of Australia? Great on his own but can't win 'proper' races? :)
nup, not even that.

If Rogers, Mcgee, Ogrady and Roberts did one summers worth of chrono riding, it would be game on at nationals. As it is, it is cherry picked. Ben Day likes the beach even :D.

He is a very solid rider, be a good domestique on a French Team. IF Eddie Seigneur can carve out a career, if O'Neil was French he would be a household name and ridden 6 tours. A couple of top tens in timetrials maybe, if he dosed up.

But he is no Boardman. Boardman was a rare talent. Believe he rode clean. If he rode with Armstrong's juice he would have won the Tour. That juice solves all problems like the 6th hour of energy systems, recovery, putting out 7 watts per kg on the 21st day in the Tour.

If Boardman and Obree dosed up, Cycling in the UK would be huge. They would have been swapping Tour wins until Ullrich then after Ullrich :D

gplama said:
"American Professional Continental squad Health Net-Maxxis has announced the termination of Australian Nathan O'Neill's contract as of October 29, following the star rider's non-negative test for prescription appetite suppressant Phentermine."

Ammmarrrssss I'm dobbin! Does this mean I get bumped up one spot at the nationals TT? :)
Pah! Prescription appetite suppressants....:rolleyes: Who needs that ****?
I find chowing down 1/2 doz hot cinnamon donuts mid afternoon sufficiently reduces one's appetite at dinnertime...:D

Wilchemy said:

...A guy who was discussing weight management techniques in BA a few months back.... he's optimised the process down to taking a little pill... thats progress!

Wilchemy said:
I find chowing down 1/2 doz hot cinnamon donuts mid afternoon sufficiently reduces one's appetite at dinnertime...:D
Hmmmff mmm hummmmfff mmffummpt

Sorry, I was talking with my mouth full.

Albert 50 said:
I reckon it will be ok by the 25th.
Well my stuffed back is slowly getting better.:D I'm being told its a disc bulge with neurological deficits.:eek:
In other news, two Aussie in the top nine of the tour of Hainan:
General classification after stage 3

1 Jenis Galimzyanov (Rus) Russian National Team 11.10.50
2 Sergey Kudentsov (Rus) Discovery Channel Marco Polo Team 0.15
3 Haijun Ma (Chn) China Skoda Team 0.19
4 Kazuya Okazaki (Jpn) Nippo Corporation - Meitan Honpo Co LTD - Asada 0.20
5 Pascal Hungerbuehler (Swi) Swiss National Team 0.21
6 Rongxi Zou (Chn) China Skoda Team 0.23
7 Robert Lyte (Aus) FRF Couriers - NSWIS
8 Robert Radosz (Pol) Intel - Action 0.24
9 Peter John Herzig (Aus) FRF Couriers - NSWIS

46kgToDate said:
Well I'm staying at Cypress Lakes we could meet outside Harrigans?
Is Harrigans adjacent to Hunter Valley Gardens ? There should be something here to keep most occupied & a good place where cars can be left unattended. There is a bike hire joint as well if you happen to forget your bike :eek:

I stuffed my knee a week ago & today was the first time on the bike since then. I managed 2ks, but the crook leg was about as useful as a one legged man in an **** kicking competition:D. I reckon it will be ok by the 25th.

46kgToDate said:
Well my stuffed back is slowly getting better.:D I'm being told its a disc bulge with neurological deficits.:eek:
So they told you you're back is stuffed, and it's causing an IQ problem... I think you should tell your MD to stick it up his/her clacker without the KY! :p

Shame that the two oldies hurt themselves before the ride - although i reckon that they would both hand me my **** on a platter... Al proved that one on the last TAN ride. Wish me luck, i'm presenting at an industry conference tomorrow. Might even score a job out of it.

Gusboh said:
Shame that the two oldies hurt themselves before the ride - although i reckon that they would both hand me my **** on a platter... Wish me luck,
Who are you calling old? I'll have you know that I'm 'younger' than a lot of 30/40 year olds that I see around the joint:p.

Good luck on your presentation :) . I'm at home filling out a tender for the next 3 years for the job I've been doing since '79. Haven't missed out before but in this day & age I won't be counting my........

matagi said:
Sunday November 25th, bring the family if you are so inclined.

Proposed route Pokolbin to Broke (and possibly return) lunch in either Broke or Pokolbin depending on what we decide. Pokolbin obviously has more stuff for non-riding partners to do.
Put me down as a definite maybe.

gplama said:
...A guy who was discussing weight management techniques in BA a few months back.... he's optimised the process down to taking a little pill... thats progress!
Maybe O'Neill is the one who should be bangin the Olsen twins...