The Thread about Nothing....

classic1 said:
I just watched the Tour of Californication on TV

I farkin ****** myself when Armstrong knocked off Leipheimer. :D

Image quality rating, 4/10. We're talking twice as **** as a 15 year old VHS recording. And Fliggert has lost is marbles bigtime... "Well that's it from the Tour of Caledonia" at the end.

The Verses coverage out of the US was so much better.

classic1 said:
I went over to Bigfooty and looked at some discussion on an AFL Tasmanian team. I found this. :D
Pick the whole island up with a few choppers and drop it next to Uluru. The outback would turn green and they'd all have Hydro power.
Turn the Sydney-Hobart into a bike race. :D

Gaytime ice cream to the first TANer to head over the the cyclingnews new forum and get banned.

Bonus points if your can insult Classic1 whilst being banned.

God I hate Armstrongnews.com

Its weird. I cant find a link to it other than the fact they are running their own advertisements about it. You may have to refresh the page and look for an advert about cyclingnews.com forum.

Its very ghey. I cant wait to get banned.

Here

Team Lama 2009 Issue Roadie..... which is an '07 Giant.
lammysteed2009.jpg

Most parts off my CR1... lots of work swapping/cleaning/measuring.. resizing brake cables (super slick lines now, no spaghetti jungle). Gear tuning was a breeze, DuraAce stuff is built how shite should be, not Italian. :cool:

Yes the seat is forward, I'm a TTer so anything more than 50mm is a waste... took the time to do (most of) it right... even had the heater out making the bar tape all squishy so it went on nicely.

Looks better than Lancey's new POS.... http://www.supertouchart.com/2009/03/08/lacycle-killerslance-armstrongs-new-kaws-trek-madone/

gplama said:
Yes the seat is forward, I'm a TTer so anything more than 50mm is a waste... ]
Ha! I agree! :p I even use zero setback posts so the forwardish seat position looks a little cooler :p

Not bad for a plastic bike.
Why don't you use cool-**** long goose necks like me? :p

(Para's wheels :D)

scapineastons2.jpg

gplama said:
Team Lama 2009 Issue Roadie..... which is an '07 Giant.
lammysteed2009.jpg
Yeah! One bottle cage only thats what I'm talkun bout. Two is for soft cunz. If you need a second bottle use ya jersey to slot home a 500ml bidon. I allways never need a second bottle.

531Aussie said:
Inexa are selling these frames for $850
I hope they have improved, because 3 years ago their carbon frame were notorious for breaking. Funnily enough, the aluminiums were supposed to be ok.

531Aussie said:
Thats a good lookher. I especially am appreciating the cranks more and more. My hate for black cranks is becoming more and more. One thing I dun like about your setup is your bars for some reason. I reckon you need a give them a nudge just a smidge off para. A smidge of a lift. Otherwise I would totally flog that bike from your backyard if I had your address.
smile.gif