The Thread about Nothing....

That's not infected ...... they're about to die and drop off! :eek:

Pay attention boys ..... black on your bits is a bad sign (unless you are naturally that colour).

matagi said:
^^^ I cannot understand why that guy is walking around in that kit ..... was it a joke or a dare or something?

:D
Ha! :) Dunno, but I'd also like to know what the fark was going on. He looks to me like someone's handicapped friend/relative who has a friend in the Euro bike race scene. What you reckon?

Classicals will know something about it. He'll pick out something obscure in the background, and come up with something like: "well, going by the sponsor on that hotdog van, it's a race in Belgium, in Spring, in 2004."

matagi said:
That's not infected ...... they're about to die and drop off! :eek:).
Actually, yes, the 'commentary' accompanying the email uses the word 'necropsy'. What a farkin nutter. :p

Here it is:

"A 34 year old auto-worker was rushed to the emergency this weekend
when his genitals started to suffer from necropsy.

The unidentified man had a strange fetish for an extreme form of
genital chastity which stopped the blood flow to his testicles and
penis for more than four days.

The married father of four claimed he enjoyed the constriction caused
by the pipe-fitting rings used in valves at the assembly plant where he
worked, and that his wife had no idea about his strange liking.

He is quoted as saying that he would leave them on for days at a time
and usually had no problem removing them.

Unable to get the device off his genitals, the man went to a friend's
home who was also unable to remove the metal rings. Complaining of loss
of sensation, he then went to the local hospital where the shocked and
horrified medical team had to call in a locksmith to blast the homemade
vice open.

After four hours of drilling, the device was removed, but doctors are
still not certain if the man's genitals will have to be removed due to the
onset of gangrene."

Hey Jono... food related post... and not some manked up nutsak....

New Carmen's product.... om nom nomnomnom.... same price, only 200g vs 270g, so we're paying the same as the bars but for less... cool novelty item...

carmens.jpg

531Aussie said:
................. doctors are still not certain if the mans genitals will have to be removed due to the onset of gangrene."
Not certain? WTF? I'd say it was a given ..... those testicles are definitely gone and the base of his penis is looking equally bad.

matagi said:
Not certain? WTF? I'd say it was a given ..... those testicles are definitely gone and the base of his penis is looking equally bad.
I wonder. I'll ask the chick were the email came from.

gplama said:
Hey Jono... food related post... and not some manked up nutsak....

New Carmen's product.... om nom nomnomnom.... same price, only 200g vs 270g, so we're paying the same as the bars but for less... cool novelty item...
And this makes financial sense - how? :confused:

Prefer the apricot and almond ones myself.

matagi said:
And this makes financial sense - how? :confused:

Prefer the apricot and almond ones myself.
Like I've said before: at 60c/20g, I prefer cream-filled Freddo Frogs, provided it's not too hot :D

The Gnome attributed Mr Lampre and his mighty gunt to Gunt V as a self portrait.

That hijacked thread was just starting to get snot blowingly funny and then all our sock puppet usernames got banned.

Gunt Vadar, Goof Wader, Gnome Wafer, I Smash Everyone et al all gorrrrrn.

Unfortunately the real GV got taken out along with all the synonym GVs as collateral damage in the clean up. The poor bugger that posted the original request for Lance posters probably got dumped as well. Sorry Geoff. Still at least we had a larf :D

I might have to reincarnate the gnome for guest appearances here and elsewhere.

From the Twitter land...

mickrogers: Did a reci of the giro tt yesterday. It's tough!! Almost 1500m of vertical climbing in 62km. Some dangerous decendind too.

1500m climbing in a time trial..!? Those whacked out Italians handing the Giro to Contatard on a plate!?

gplama said:
From the Twitter land...

1500m climbing in a time trial..!? Those whacked out Italians handing the Giro to Contatard on a plate!?
I've driven over part of this stage, over the Passo Del Bracco from Sestre Levante to Levanto. Should be a TT to sort them out.

http://www.cyclingnews.com/road/2009//giro09/?id=stages/giro0912

I put money on there being a stack or two on the decent into Levanto, there are a couple of dodgy hairpins at the bottom. Should be nice if its raining!

gplama said:
Ohhhh upchuckville....
Fair enough. I just noticed some ******** had put pineapple on the hamburger and they forgot to put soy sauce on the dimmies.

62vette said:
Unfortunately the real GV got taken out along with all the synonym GVs as collateral damage in the clean up. The poor bugger that posted the original request for Lance posters probably got dumped as well. Sorry Geoff. Still at least we had a larf :D

I might have to reincarnate the gnome for guest appearances here and elsewhere.
I think Jono lost his trademarked 'Jono L.' as well. Talk about butchered. I smell estrogen involved.

Ive gorn undercover as 'drugmule'. Deep cover. You cant tell its me. Hardly any grandstanding or seppo bashing. I've cut right back.

Guilty listening pleasures

I have a confession to make. I'm a closet Rod Stewart fan. I reckon Hot Legs and Stay With Me and Stone Cold Sober are ace and sing my head off when I hear them.

I'll qualify that by stating pre-Do Ya Think I'm Sexy? Rod Stewart is ace. He farkin lost the plot after that, except for that Young Turks song, which is ace too. Also, the cum in the tummy story is ********. It was probably really Elton John or David Bowie or Freddy Mercury.

Who can top this for disgracefulness? I bet some of you gheybos love Billy Joel. Billy Joel has sucked 24/7 since he was born.

Hitchy said:
...I just wrote this really grouse post about how we pinched a premiership photo from the 'understand' & ****** on it....& the night we delivered a 6foot wooden spoon to Elliotts place in Toorak at 4am....& he chased us down the road with a broom...but the farkin thing disappeared...stoopid CF...it'll have to wait for another day! :D
You owe us a farkin story.