The Thread about Nothing....

So while we're on this topic.... of penii

Just finished the final 100m of the Commuter Olympics tonight on the Kew Boulie... Passing a plodder spinning up to the main road home, two fit looking blokes, shirtless, running down the hill past us. We cop "It's easier going down guys"....

Yeah, maybe on your boyfriend mate.... ghey.

was it Armstrong and McConaughey?

matthew-mcconaughey2.jpg

who was riding round Kew Blvd about 24 months back, and two ghey guys of the Classo variety, were going at it in a park?

thunder said:
who was riding round Kew Blvd about 24 months back, and two ghey guys of the Classo variety, were going at it in a park?

Had a mate "tweet" this the other week...

"snakes on yarra trails. was doin' cyclocross on roadie to get shade. ran into a dead end with two granpa's getting intimate. yuck."

Poor bugger for having seen that. Good blackmail fodder had he taken a few happy snaps.... :eek:

You learn something every day. I didn't realise thunder was horrifically deformed - it explains much. :p

classic1 said:
Liggett is commentating the downhill.

Lets see how many times he mentions Lance

Tweeted yesterday he was relieved he got through without calling a skier a rider...

531Aussie said:
Were you wearing a new kit? Have you changed teams? :D I hope you got a free bike out of it?
Nev - I didn't expect to see you last night. And I only saw you the once. I was hoping we could catch up for a chat, but with 80+ riders and a 20knot tail wind, it was all a bit frantic. Most enjoyable. :D
And yes - a change of kit. And no, no free bike. For some reason I cannot fathom, no one wants to provide free stuff to middle aged hacks.

paulambry said:
Nev - I didn't expect to see you last night. And I only saw you the once. .
I had to go. I was late as it was, so I turn up Warrigal Rd and flew home.

One of my "Beach Road only" mates told me that be bailed on last Tuesday's ride coz it was too 'mayhemic'. :D
It woulda been pretty fasted with the tail wind.

Ooops, I meant to say "it woulda been fast".

Did you win? After all these years, I still don't know exactly where the finish line is. Is it the first BP driveway, or the pole, or what? :D

531Aussie said:
Ooops, I menat to say "it woulda been fast".

Did you win? After all these years, I still don't know exactly where the finish line is. Is it the first BP driveway, or the pole, or what? :D
It's academic for you. You're always at least 100m ahead of everyone else anyway.

Welcome to unabashed commercial Wednesday! I blame Lance.

Because I've had to bribe three guys to come race with me at the Green Cities Generator Race next Monday, I've decided to do some T-Shirts for a bit of fun. Of course because I'm so into mass production, I thought while I'm waiting I may as well do a boxload of them and flog them off.

Downside is I need the shirts specifically for Monday, so they have to be done asap, which means you have about 24hrs to get on the bandwagon.

So if you likey and you wanty, drop me an email. and I'll give you some more info on how to get your grubby mits on one.

Thank you kindly for your consideration. Carry on.