The Thread about Nothing....

Dead Pool fail. again!!!

article400_golden-girls1-420x0.jpg

Golden Girls star Rue McClanahan dies

Thylacine said:
Thats only 32kms a day, you'll be fine.

:p

After tonights ride that might be about all I'll manage - but at least the first 20miles are mostly downhill so I'll make it too the bottom of the first pass. :)

Now on SBS: The Perfect Vagina

In an age where **** jobs, liposuction, tummy tucks and botox are now commonplace it would seem that women have found a new part of the body to worry about... their vaginas. In this honest, witty and compassionate film Lisa Rogers tries to find out why more and more women are considering vaginal surgery for either aesthetic or cultural reasons. Lisa tries to understand why girls as young as 16 are requesting this surgery, reveals how British men and women feel about vaginas, and confronts her feelings about her own vulva. (From the UK in English) (Documentary) (Rpt) MA (A,N,L) CC WS

roshea said:
Lisa tries to understand why girls as young as 16 are requesting this surgery, reveals how British men and women feel about vaginas, and confronts her feelings about her own vulva. (From the UK in English) (Documentary) (Rpt) MA (A,N,L) CC WS

Loose lips sink ships.

OOooopen de schloopen daaankha vaahl gla booopen.

I can speak dutch AND flemish at the same time!

531Aussie said:
I think I've said this stuff before, but keep an eye out for some of these trendy things that the cool kids are doing lately on training rides to emulate the pros: :D

1) Always wear an unzipped jacked over your jersey, flopping around in the wind. This can be done up to about 26 degrees C.

2) Never, EVER wear gloves, even if it's so cold that you're wearing 4 tops and full arm and leg warmers (see bottom two pics).

3) Constantly do the 'pro' thing of placing one hand on the shoulder of the guy riding next to you, then look behind you. In a slow group, this can be done every 3 minutes.

4) When stopping at a red light, you can either balance on the pedals, or, if you choose to unclip, you can ONLY adopt the pose in the below picture. You must be seated on the top-tube and have your forearms resting on the bars.

Stop ****** stalking me. Its the last time I am going to warn you cnut head. :eek::p

Here are my excuses for all of the above:

1. My rides begin at 4am or 4.30am and are about 4 hours long. The weather changes (starts out freezing and warms up as the sun rises). I usually need to take some form of jacket.

2. I hate gloves with a passion. Unless its freezing I am sans gloves. Cockheads regularly tell me I should have them on incase I fall off. They might be bikeretarded but I am Vadar. Fcuk them. Also I feel way more in tune with my bike (bars shifters etc) sans those poofy gloves.

3. This one I rarely do. I think its mostly ghey. Only time I do something like that is in a tight bunch and some dikwad is leaving a huge gap in front of him so I might push him to close it down. Or I might lean on a guy with the shoulder if I want his wheel which is ace fun on training rides as their heads explode more often than not. Ace. Also I only talk to people I like hence this one is rare for me.

4. I do this one as well. I am a tall cnut and a lazy cnut. If I dont have to stand up I wont. Until I perfect my no hands track stand in a bunch at the red lights I will continue to do this one again for practical reasons.

I have been doing this for years now. I have never copied the pros but I do copy the local heros a bit. Like the time I saw one guy doing hamstring stretches while bombing down a hill. I liked it a lot so now I do it all the time cos it makes me fcuking insanely awesome and cool.

Thats all I have to say about that.

Jono L said:
OOooopen de schloopen daaankha vaahl gla booopen.

I can speak dutch AND flemish at the same time!

Hey thats cool. I mean racing in Asia is cool too but racing a euro summer... Sweet. Good luck you stick figured turdburglar. :D

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XbFR6ag-tJM"]YouTube - Richard Hammond in an F1 car. Brilliant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/ame]

See the latter half of the video... Class. 5,000,000 quids worth of car and it has an engine that's not only a bazzilion horsepower and weighs less than a can of coke but it can also play God Save the Queen!

The first half is pure driving hilarity. The Hamster behind the wheel of an F1 car...

... at least he didn't bin it like he did in the 10,000hp jet powered dragster.

Lipsync talent show par-excelance...

Must watch it all the way through - turn the speakers up.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ri5-uR8-3AE]YouTube - Creepy Lip Sync Contestant Totally WTF! (Philippines)[/ame]

French Open Tennis final..... I see that Italian chick believes in the old adage that you don't shave on the day of a big event.

classic1 said:
French Open Tennis final..... I see that Italian chick believes in the old adage that you don't shave on the day of a big event.

hahahhh!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mvxe04wGmTw]YouTube - Austin Powers -Scene- MOLEEE![/ame]