The Thread about Nothing....

Bikes_frame_full_MF-1_chrome_red_bora.jpg

Kinda sweet looking paint job but what's with this "to feel is to believe" nonsense? With rubbish like that its quite probable that Museeuw was ploughing through more 'dirt' in the Roubaix showers after crossing the line in the Hell of the North.

"To write this garabage on a frame is to have zero sales" would be more apt.

Making frames from flax and carbon. There was flex seed in my cereal. I should send Museeuw some 'reconstituted' flax for his attention.

swampy1970 said:
Bikes_frame_full_MF-1_chrome_red_bora.jpg

Kinda sweet looking paint job but what's with this "to feel is to believe" nonsense? With rubbish like that its quite probable that Museeuw was ploughing through more 'dirt' in the Roubaix showers after crossing the line in the Hell of the North.

"To write this garabage on a frame is to have zero sales" would be more apt.

Making frames from flax and carbon. There was flex seed in my cereal. I should send Museeuw some 'reconstituted' flax for his attention.

Ask Jono, he is tiding around on one.

classic1 said:
Ask Jono, he is tiding around on one.

So Jono is riding around on a frame made from my cereal... Poor lad.

Flax, bamboo... what other bizarre materials will be used next to construct frames from?

531Aussie said:
137 posts in the 'pro' section? Good so see this forum getting some traffic. :)

Lots of posts from liberal retards who believe that everyone should wait and that we should all just ride along until someone complains and people who have an opinion on doping - despite there being a seperate doping forum. Those folks aint clever enough to read that far down the first page...

... yeah, I know you're probably thinking something similar about me but I ended up finding this little haven (TAN) after getting drunk and not being able to hold my head up enough to stay towards the top. ;)

I think all members of Saxo Bank should be relegated 1 position in the overall for the debacle organized by Cancelara on Stage 2... well, all apart from Jens Voight and O'Grady cause they're well hard. Jens should just be given the yellow jersey just because he's ace and because without his antics the Tour would be completely boring.

swampy1970 said:
Lots of posts from liberal retards who believe that everyone should wait and that we should all just ride along until someone complains and people who have an opinion on doping - despite there being a seperate doping forum. Those folks aint clever enough to read that far down the first page...

... yeah, I know you're probably thinking something similar about me but I ended up finding this little haven (TAN) after getting drunk and not being able to hold my head up enough to stay towards the top. ;)

I think all members of Saxo Bank should be relegated 1 position in the overall for the debacle organized by Cancelara on Stage 2... well, all apart from Jens Voight and O'Grady cause they're well hard. Jens should just be given the yellow jersey just because he's ace and because without his antics the Tour would be completely boring.

I'll just have to correct you a bit there Swampy. The only 'Liberals' in TANland are those that wipe their arses with 10 buck bills and eat baby dolphins for lunch. We don't speak nor understand Seppo politics nor do we want to, so if you want us to understand you'll have to put it in a way we'll understand. For example, instead of saying 'liberal retards', you could say 'sookylala bleeding hearts', and instead of 'seperate', you could write 'separate'. Things like that.

:D

paulambry said:
"I'm looking forward to the day I ride my bike without any pain."
I didn't know there was such a state of grace.

Piranha, Have you the the memory of a fish!? *boom tish* Back in the days of super-juice I'm sure they felt nothing.

gplama said:
#when-will-i-interview-whinge-free

Oz Cycling : Cycling Videos Cycling Videos, Cycling Highlights

Not today Cadel.

He's just not a terribly likable character, is he?

I mean, why be snipe-y when asked about the World Champs which are near as any bike race is gunna get to his home town? Why not just say "yeah it will be great to be racing so close to home when all my friends and family can come and watch" rather than just go "hang on a minute, one race at a time, the end of the year is a long way off"?

I fear no amount of media training can save Cadel from himself.

Although I will pay bonus points for even mentioning the term "TIG welder'.

Thylacine said:
He's just not a terribly likable character, is he?

I'd dry hump his leg as an athlete. Super impressive numbers on the bike, physical talent out his vuvuzela. I guess its a personality thing he has (or hasn't?). I've much respect for Lloyd now after this tour. The OzCycling vids have done him well.

... and speaking of (making up for lack of) physical talent.... I'm in the Monash wind tunnel early next week - If you've ever wanted to know if your Zipp 1080's are better for commuting on than your double discs - get them to me now!