The Thread about Nothing....

bbp said:
The dorky kid or Gillard?
According to the Liberal Party cheerleaders on channel 9 it was Abbott.

According to classic1, after looking at the two candidates, the Australian public are all losers.

classic1 said:
Gawd, talk about out of the frying pan and into the fire.

i'm romantic as fcuk.

grumpyman.jpg

You haters. I quite like the C0CKSTRONG black kit.

btw - New Shimano 105 showing up. I love hidden cables. Ribble AU$216 for 5700 levers. CecilWalker AU$419. Talk about taking it up the hidden cable maker!

gplama said:
btw - New Shimano 105 showing up. Ribble AU$216 for 5700 levers. CecilWalker AU$419. Talk about taking it up the hidden cable maker!
yeah, and Cecil Walker are one of the better shops for Shimano prices.

stevebaby said:
Those cranks don't look right.

Yeah... the cranks....

So we suddenly find where John Kennedy went to after selling up in Black Rock. SPAIN! Bike fit with a seatback post like that, if it wasn't Kennedy's he'd be hopping on a plane to do the nasty with that pole.

Ahh, the mastery of 'shop ;)

I figured we hadn't had a dig at kennedy for a while... Anyone have him in the dead pool list?

531Aussie said:
I don't get it: why are the feds getting involved in the Armnstrong/Landis thing?
The Food and Drug Administration - a federal regulator - is conducting the probe, so I presume they're going after the athletes and team managers because of illegal use of prescription drugs. The fact that those drugs are/were performance enhancing for athletes is, in a legal sense, almost irrelevant. Politically, it's quite a different matter.

I think.

paulambry said:
The Food and Drug Administration - a federal regulator - is conducting the probe, so I presume they're going after the athletes and team managers because of illegal use of prescription drugs. The fact that those drugs are/were performance enhancing for athletes is, in a legal sense, almost irrelevant. Politically, it's quite a different matter.

I think.
...and also because Postal was a (partially) Federal-funded affair. Govt likes to spend its money on the drugs / dictators / wars of its own choosing. The boys should have explained that ONCE and Telekom were communist organisations, then they could have had EPO by the Vatload.