The Thread about Nothing....

gplama said:
135267370.jpg

I quite yellow bikes, but this is waaaay off the ghey-o-meter.

Harold and Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay could be one of the greatest stories ever told.

Blumpkin. LOL

Fvck off Armstrong with your narcissistic, arrogant, crusading, self-righteous, tedious farking campaign. One of the reasons we love sport is because it’s a rest from the “thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to”, so the last thing we need while enjoying the respite from the sh1te of life is to be reminded of just how farkin sh1te life can be. Besides, are you so farken self-centered that you believe none of us are aware of cancer? Or that any of us haven’t lost someone prematurely from cancer? And what made you think it would be such a splendid idea to fill the world’s tips with your discarded rubber bands? And what gives you the right to appropriate the yellow of the maillotjaune for your personal crusade?

Tell me Lance, what would become of cycling – indeed, any sport – if every participant wanted to push their own cause? Every race would become a parade of noble causes. How utterly farken depressing and tedious would that be?

Fark off Armstrong. You pillar of self esteem. You irksome doer of good deeds. You pompous, solipsistic model of virtue. Just fark off.

paulambry said:
Fvck off Armstrong with your narcissistic, arrogant, crusading, self-righteous, tedious farking campaign...
Stop beating around the bush. What are you wanting to say?
Incidentally, nice use of solipsism. In the words of Monty Python:
"René Descarte was a drunken fart,
I drink therefore I am."

Hitchy said:
Basso, Evans, Cunego, sastre, pozzato...there ya go...If I get the right order you all owe me a beer!:D

Hey mate...check your netspace account.

Scapin's yours if you want it...eBay gave me a migraine.

531Aussie said:
So, while Armstrong goes out with chicks who look like his mum, Contodor dates chicks who look like himself. :D

4.jpg

Which eye does she use to look at people with the one that points to the left or the one than points to the right?

gplama said:
You haters. I quite like the C0CKSTRONG black kit.

btw - New Shimano 105 showing up. I love hidden cables. Ribble AU$216 for 5700 levers. CecilWalker AU$419. Talk about taking it up the hidden cable maker!

To be honest i prefer the exposed cables as you get something to grab hold of when roleuring along and resting tbe forearms on the tops. The gear changes are snappier on the old kit too and you dont get that ball clagg of cables near the center of the bars - i like to climb with my hands right in the middle of th bars.

But the newe Shimano brake lever hoods are comfier and the adjustable reach is ace if you have some serious descents to go down.

On another rant, why are modern anatomical bars just not comfy? I used to have some 3ttt ergo bars back in the 90s that were the farking business - complete with a little bump on the drops for the palm of your hand. $200 of fail.

The stupid expensive carbon bars on the crack n fail are just angled straight sections... Since when have hands had straight edges on them?

paulambry said:
Fvck off Armstrong with your narcissistic, arrogant, crusading, self-righteous, tedious farking campaign. One of the reasons we love sport is because it’s a rest from the “thousand natural shocks that flesh is heir to”, so the last thing we need while enjoying the respite from the sh1te of life is to be reminded of just how farkin sh1te life can be. Besides, are you so farken self-centered that you believe none of us are aware of cancer? Or that any of us haven’t lost someone prematurely from cancer? And what made you think it would be such a splendid idea to fill the world’s tips with your discarded rubber bands? And what gives you the right to appropriate the yellow of the maillotjaune for your personal crusade?

Tell me Lance, what would become of cycling – indeed, any sport – if every participant wanted to push their own cause? Every race would become a parade of noble causes. How utterly farken depressing and tedious would that be?

Fark off Armstrong. You pillar of self esteem. You irksome doer of good deeds. You pompous, solipsistic model of virtue. Just fark off.

I've said similar in the past. Never with such literary elegance mind you. Love your work.

I can hear the sound of a 1000 Audax'ers blowing their wads.... of cash.

NETTI%20MELBOURNE%20WINTER%20SAMPLE%20SOLA%20SPORT%20PG.jpg

Whats the industry goss? Netti no longer called Netti and no longer selling Scott (picked up by Avanti?).