The Thread about Nothing....

VadarStrikesBack said:
I know fcuk nothing about much less than zero but I think coming home from Vuelta to train with Sanders is a move that will get him closer to a world title not further away. Moto chasing with gerro would be wicked.

I do agree. But I'm also tapping the table at work with nothing better to do than post images. :)

531Aussie said:
Have you got any pics from any shows of the new Cioccs?

church.jpg

gplama said:
I do agree. But I'm also tapping the table at work with nothing better to do than post images. :)

Agree that Vadar knows nothing or agree that Gerro should train behind the motorbike?

Thylacine said:
Help! I'm stuck in an indoor playground surrounded by 20 mums and their screaming spawn!
Dude, you need to move to a better neighbourhood! :p

Thylacine said:
I love how they've bucked the red/white/black trend. Good on 'em!

I also liked the De Rosa that was almost completely silver, including the 'carbon'. I wouldn't have it myself, but I have to applaud the bravery.

Red, white and black > some namby pamby pastel tones that are meant to bring some feeling of 'zen' or whatever teh fark the current in thing is.

I live for red, white and black... always have, probably always will.

cdale10_supersix_himod1.jpg

6o59180.jpg

I think we could do with a bit more black...

james46.jpg

or...

Spinal Tap's finest hour

smell-the-glove.gif

Barnaby Joyce is a whiny girl.

What I want to know is why does this guy stick his head up every time there is a comment to be made by the Nationals?

Where is Warren Truss? Who, you ask? He happens to be the leader of the National Party - you wouldn't know it if based on media appearance (or lack thereof). :rolleyes:

swampy1970 said:

that doesn't count, coz there's fark-all white on it. Aren't you sick of seeing bikes like this? They're all starting to look the same. Anyways, they all just copied the CSC Cervelos from about 7 years ago :D

prince_complet.jpg

Thylacine said:
stiffer shoes
One of my pairs of Sidis are Genius 6.6s, with the carbon sole, and they feel pretty stiff. They feel good, and I definitely noticed a differnce (even though I was skeptical), but i seriously doubt that it actually makes any speed difference. :D

Rohan Smith talking about the Dogs' chances this weekend:

"I reckon a lot of people will have eggs on their faces after Saturday"

531Aussie said:
Rohan Smith talking about the Dogs' chances this weekend:

"I reckon a lot of people will have eggs on their faces after Saturday"

Mostly Western Bulldogs players, officials and supporters IMO.

Hey Classic.... you seen Inception? The chick in it is like a clean-cut Lindsay Lohan with a mix of agent Scully thrown in.

Hot.

But if you're into LiLo for the coke hagness, then fair enough.

ed_imageSNN2505BN_2_346500a.jpg