The Thread about Nothing....

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Crikey, this chick looks so different without makeup that I wouldn't be surprised if no one recognises her. :)

Eva Longoria. /img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif

Originally Posted by 531Aussie .

Crikey, this chick looks so different without makeup that I wouldn't be surprised if no one recognises her. :)

Looks like she's just been given a Dirty Sanchez...

Eva looks normal in that pic, however I did dig up the pic of Llama sans make-up from a paparazzo mate of mine.....

Classo, Pearso has been in France for only a fortnight and already has a 2nd and a win

/img/vbsmilies/smilies/smile.gif
And perhaps more than just the eyes got botched Nev.
Why such high collars girls? And what's with all the Uriah Heep hand gestures? Something to hide?

I think something got lost in translation when someone said items could be stored beneath the seat... ... The look on that 3rd girls eyes says it all.

Originally Posted by Jono L .

Classo, Pearso has been in France for only a fortnight and already has a 2nd and a win

Yeah, Fanta pants goes alright. You don't win Warnies if you are ****. What level is he racing at, amateur, pro continental?

Originally Posted by classic1 .

Quote: Originally Posted by Jono L .

Yeah, Fanta pants goes alright. You don't win Warnies if you are ****. What level is he racing at, amateur, pro continental?

Div 1
http://www.ucna.fr/

ss
Hi beepers. sorry I came home ****** but didnt have titty pics like u do, tho I saw tittie att the pub. tits are awesum. luv classic